What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

First package from Funimation Clearance Sale:

img_0378_wynik.jpg

As an addendum to this those who own the UK 2-disc DVD set from way back should hold onto it as there are several featurettes that weren’t carried over to this Blu Ray.
i wonder if it's just because the extras are all in PAL SD format so they didn't want to bother converting them, it's also strange that we've never got this or Chicken Run on blu-ray over here at all yet the germans have had it for a good while and now the americans
it'd be nice if the BBC would release Shaun the Sheep on blu-ray over here too instead of just letting germans only do it

i wonder if it's just because the extras are all in PAL SD format so they didn't want to bother converting them, it's also strange that we've never got this or Chicken Run on blu-ray over here at all yet the germans have had it for a good while and now the americans
it'd be nice if the BBC would release Shaun the Sheep on blu-ray over here too instead of just letting germans only do it
It could be that or could be a rights issue. At least they kept Stage Fright, it’s been a long time since I’ve watched that.

The 15 label seems to he a sticker so could be removed if you want. There was also a replacement bar code sticker on the base which was amusingly too big to fit properly so that cane off straight away!

The little glue dots holding the backing sheet are a little tough so care removing those!

The shiny art cards and the fridge magnets are really nice! Though Funimations insistence on shrink wrapping cards super tight is really annoying.

All in all it's a very nice looking set.
15804675332182419943527263079601.jpg

uh3Ia6zh.jpg

ZOMBIE LAND SAGA from Manga Entertainment attempted delivery yesterday about 15 minutes after I had left. Luckily I was able to retrieve the package from the sorting office this morning. The set was shipped from MVM's Anime-on-Line as part of their 20% off sale. Like SSSS.GRIDMAN, the UK replica comes with a slipcover for the amaray case whereas the US version's LE does not. Once again Manga does not use the LE artwork on the amaray case, but I didn't mind it in this case as I quite like the regular artwork. Outside of that everything else is exactly the same. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Back