What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Are those artcards behind that Nyanko-Sticker?

But even if, doesn't look like it beats the JP LE. Which really costs around the same. Hmmm.

Now, I understand nostalgia for old trains, I still miss the slam-door 308s from the West Yorkshire Metro. But I'll not shed a tear at the passing of the Pacer, Northern should be paying ME to ride Pacers. The 156s they're being replaced with around here, even though they're still 30 years old, feel like the goddamn train of the future after 142s. They don't bounce! They don't scream when turning corners! The windows don't leak water onto you and the heaters work!

On a related note, I'm fairly sure one of those "new" 156s (to this part of the world at least) hadn't had an interior refresh since the Northern Spirit days, all turquoise and green. That was quite nostalgic.

Also recieved Dusk Divers And Raging Loop last friday.

LgqqSJVBYJpgPFOHWoXHbVwE-gJ6DfvsWy9Wm0rOW19zt39TY-0rwPWONJOOkmxRDjg35EaoQsDN_HPLiNvZhJs2saq4p-gveyF5pidfFtSabIerW9C65OFN8xy8M2PhwX5E-tRqQghw13milMPV_ZMfXy5LU8TQtOrwGEuTtjaWHmaBQ47N7yW8sm3BM_1VTXKpZOcRZp_pVR_IXl0A9MC_7MefZtk3_w0boflTZEZvrs7FHEbMul45Eur8SJFA0i7rOSMQFUUnMjeju5bfEB8h2l4OZA8IWpNik78DwM_y9FJFqsJk9askrYNwukzc37xRHaZIcakvLXUUBBLaTs8U2HFG8q-xXW5Kkcr0nYnbxN_hyRmbvP0lQKbQDq3EtVOdlRyY5lHkfk6lRfY-XNVm-gj08i2uL2WbngAy6DHjL9kPzvp52CSkcw5aiO6w0GPu0B5LNOOwrHzM1FZFUts1TC-UO0LvaBV9vLFRCeZaanrcdZ4jKAK5ftrhKFxzG9XjgkMx-sMrK6lwnSIS7EEYfggu-eAHPdqQ5koBztdLFRXKZLyUByBLyA4WDPZ0dYkFx5MLE9oZr74cJKnGtGKyegJi6DhK9_paJUPjLNVfVF0NWKYjL7ngudlGDD3GWDdqr4-y6xk5wtumLBq4MJSll2OfK3NVYqQUiCWMJx6dwIz61PHdevs=w1449-h874-no

Almost done with Zanki Zero and i'm going to jump straight into "Will a Wonderful World" after that. It's been bad habbit of buying but nothing getting around reading VN's so i need to try to correct that. This and Raging Loop shouldn't bee too long.

A couple of weeks ago I got a dispatch email for this and forgot I had bought it drunk the night before lol. Really didnt need this spend this month but would've got it eventually and it's a really nice figure.

View attachment 11589View attachment 11590

And ready to fight the gang
View attachment 11591
As someone whose seen the series, it’s bad to put toga next to tsu or uraraka, you know, just in case you end up with 2 tsus or 2 urarakas

nothing turned up today, but I did get a message from DHL so I’m thinking that’s more shirts on the way

Back