What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Aaand it’s done
6053BFDD-F3DF-4169-9DB4-69B07F22D542.jpeg
(Just blacked out more proof that I need to tidy the place up)
Didn’t take too long for me to set up, and I can be quite slow, so... not even an hour after getting it to put it up? Sitting on it as I type and it’s not collapsing, it’s actually pretty stiff but sturdy, oh my god the massage pillow though, probably the thing im gonna run for after a shift at work

View attachment 10570

@Captaaainuniverse I've also upgrade my anime viewing chair today! Yours seems a step or 2 above mine!
The ones with the footrests are always nice, my old one was kind of like your upgrade just trade the footrest for a neckpillow. Getting one I assume you know why they are quite popular - they are often quick to put up and some of the better looking ones
Of course the cost of mine I’d see as coming from doing a few extra shifts

The ones with the footrests are always nice, my old one was kind of like your upgrade just trade the footrest for a neckpillow. Getting one I assume you know why they are quite popular - they are often quick to put up and some of the better looking ones
Of course the cost of mine I’d see as coming from doing a few extra shifts
Yeah I am very glad to have the footrest now lol. I was at so many that in end wasnt really sure what I was looking for anymore! It was a pretty random pick in the end but I am way more comfortable today than I was yesterday so guess it's worked out!

From eBay. Haven't read any of Tezuka's stuff, and this nice hardcover popped up for cheap.

LPQmuhF.jpg

reads right to left though eww

Not gonna lie, seeing people with their standard editions of Link's Awakening, kinda bummed that the one that comes in the LE is plastered with ratings logos.

Back