What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The figures came last week which I forgot about since I chose Surface mail and they took 3 months to get here lol.
20190522-150521-01.jpg

20190514-180756-01.jpg

Lots and lots of Books came today! From sellers on eBay,abebooks and Awesomebooks
Been really into reading lately.Big lover of Animal fiction in particular.

Also got Tsubasa World Chronicles 1 cheap from one of my favourite sellers Webuybooks and now got Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card 5 (Got 1-4 from Snazal a couple of days ago) for dirt cheap from Books2Anywhere on abebooks.

@~AyaMachi~ Ahh Wolf Children is a real treat, I adore the story so much that I own the BD, Manga and soon the novel adaption... Honestly that manga release is one of my favourites in my collection too, it's so perfectly put together and it's nice just having the whole story there in one big chunk. 😍

@~AyaMachi~ Ahh Wolf Children is a real treat, I adore the story so much that I own the BD, Manga and soon the novel adaption... Honestly that manga release is one of my favourites in my collection too, it's so perfectly put together and it's nice just having the whole story there in one big chunk. 😍
Thanks Demelza 😃 - I had no idea mangas could be released in one big chunk like this (I just thought they were always in volume format); it's such a gorgeous book! I read a synopsis before purchasing it and it just sounds like such a sweet story, and with Neil recommending it as well...

😄 👍

Back