What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

32717259017_57fbf78a66_b.jpg

For the price, I couldn't really not buy this.

DVD? You're so retro 🤓

Speaking of retro DVD ;), I just received one of the last copies of the now OOP Cat's Eye DVD box set in the mail today from RS. This was a total blind buy for me, Nozomi's license was expiring on the series, and they had a few box sets left that went real fast after they announced it was going OOP. So yeah, it'll come out on Blu-ray next year from Discotek, most likely, lol.

I guess I'll try to get used to that old 80's anime art style a little more - I actually much prefer post-2000 and more modern anime styles over vintage ones...

More Purple Pile Pics™ for you, AyaMachi!

catseye1.jpg

catseye2.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of retro DVD ;), I just received one of the last copies of the now OOP Cat's Eye DVD box set in the mail today from RS. This was a total blind buy for me, Nozomi's license was expiring on the series, and they had a few box sets left that went real fast after they announced it was going OOP. So yeah, it'll come out on Blu-ray next year from Discotek, most likely, lol.

I guess I'll try to get used to that old 80's anime art style a little more - I actually much prefer post-2000 and more modern anime styles over vintage ones...

More Purple Pile Pics™ for you, AyaMachi!

catseye1.jpg

catseye2.jpg
I see glittery bits in the Purple Pile™️ 👀

That artwork is pretty cool, though! Will GwG like it? That's the big question!!! 🤔

*Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!*

It's actually the bluray on one side (read from right to left, like manga) and on the other cover on the same book is the soundtrack. I liked how the GitS did it, but as this isn't as many discs it's just not done as well
They don't even look like digipacks the only discs I have in a book is manic street preacher LEs and they are hard to get out. To me not what i want from a £90 set and if the discs are built into the main book how are gonna sell them separately?

Back