What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The Eccentric Family arrived on Tuesday but thought I would include it with today's post and after quite a few delays Sailor Moon Eternal #3 is finally out too.

E13gWSs.jpg

Last edited:
Monster Rancher was probably the first isekai anime i ever watched. Many years before id even heard of the genre. 😅
I don't ever remember how the anime ended, but I liked it enough to watch it whenever it was on. Some decent humour and I liked the character designs. Not sure how well it would hold up now if I watched it again; it's no Pokémon or Digimon! 😉

I do remember the game, if only vaguely 🙂

eBay had a 15% off tech deal the other day, and after seeing the state of Sekiro on PS4 Pro I decided I wanted to play on PC for that 1440p/60fps goodness so here we are...
9JVGAqkl.jpg

Be nice to play a game and not have my Pro sounding like a jet engine in the background too tbh.

Monster Rancher was probably the first isekai anime i ever watched. Many years before id even heard of the genre. 😅
During MangaUK questionnaire this was one of my choices.
I'm surprised they haven't done a complete series of Beyblades either.
Seeing as they have released titles like Pokemon, Digimon and Dbz these were the top shows shown on tv while I was growing up.

Back