What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

nxmrPFD.jpg

iAsqwnX.jpg

QVxzHSh.jpg

XRv5znq.jpg

VGqeYM8.jpg

HL8dOgX.jpg
Lol that last picture is so suggestive.

Received these two Funimation LE sets from Rightstuf today... two metallic-finish boxes, plus 2202 is holographic:

2202fmple.jpg

And here is a comparison between the packaging for the UK FMP CE box set, and the Funimation LE box set of Invisible Victory - they go together nicely and will look fairly good side by side on the shelf. I'll just need to remove that information sheet from the back of the Invisible Victory set once I unwrap it, the sheet is off-center so it is wrapping around the edge of the spine a bit.

fmpukiv.jpg

fmpspines.jpg

Last edited:
Revoltech Woody and Momo bottle holder - i think its more for those small energy drinks from Japan than the 500ml bottles as they don't fit in her arms and neither do cans i'll av to find a small bottle of some sort to display her with (or maybe display her with Woody;))

IMG_20190318_170326805.jpgIMG_20190318_230732494.jpg

@Girls wIth Guns Cant get enough of the mecha genre recently. 😝

Lol, I'm trying my best to like it more... watching gen:LOCK has helped a bit, that was a pretty awesome series. I actually didn't care that much for FMP season 1 until the latter half, but I heard Season 2 was a bit more serious (haven't got to it yet) and this third season even more serious, so I figured I'd like this one the most. Fumoffu I'll never even break the seal on, to me that would probably be like trying to watch a whole season of beach and hot spring OVAs with overdone comedy... skip, skip, skip...

And what a heinous room that is, I so hate big breasted anime girls with a passion. In the case of FMP, I much prefer Tessa's over Kaname's.

Last edited:
Back