What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

It is, but it's only a slip case.
As I don't throw those away and printed stuff on covers is a reason I'm basically boycotting some German publisher's releases; good it's just a sticker.

I mean FUNi put the digital label sticker on slipcases and it drives me mad
Worst, if they were sticking on it for a while, I totally can't get some of those down anymore. Need to find out what anti-adhesive would work without damaging anything else...

There's a long documentary following Jim Carrey when he did Man on the Moon; I don't know if it's on the blu-ray but it's worth a watch. If you're familiar with Kaufman it's very disturbing!

Sadly i'm not. I think hearing something about the guy might have contributed getting the film but i really don't remember anything about him. If the documentary is on the DVD i will watch it.

Picked this up used on Amazon so the box is little rough (I was expecting that to be the case though) fixed it up a little with some black marker and it looks mostly fine now. Manga themselves are in great condition so cant complain. ☺

20190307_130342.jpg
2019-03-07 13.34.42.jpg
20190307_130926.jpg
20190307_131025.jpg20190307_131116.jpg
20190307_131234.jpg

Paid a little over a tenner for this, which I'm super pleased with considering the prices it normally seems to command.

1EXD9ML.jpg

I ordered Queens Blade 2 the evil eye on blu ray and the disks are cds of the soundtrack of Queen's blade rebellion. There not even blu rays or dvds!

Also Queens Blade Rebellion only has dvds in. 😭 thanks secondspin.
Wow. Remind me never to use them again. Or maybe only to use them to get rid of spare cases and old hardware driver CDs for a tidy profit.

My copy of the K-ON! Premium Edition finally arrived from UP1.
Also received my copy of K-ON! today, photos will follow this weekend with every thing else I received in the past two weeks.

Did you also have problems getting Blu-ray cases or booklets out of the box itself? Had to use tweezers myself to grab one booklet and was then with some force was able to remove that, and then after that the rest came out of the box contents easily.

Also received my copy of K-ON! today, photos will follow this weekend with every thing else I received in the past two weeks.

Did you also have problems getting Blu-ray cases or booklets out of the box itself? Had to use tweezers myself to grab one booklet and was then with some force was able to remove that, and then after that the rest came out of the box contents easily.
I did yes. My solution was to put one of the booklets in the extras box. Unfortunately my copy of K-ON arrived with some minor dents to the box which I suspect occurred when they were shipped over to the UK or overnight when they were delivered to me. UP1 have offered a partial refund so I’ll likely be taking that if they can’t get a replacement in. My Season two also had a slightly wrinkled cover.

Back