What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The Sentai set looks nice, It took me a while to decide between that and the JP sets. The lack of a BluRay release in the UK is very sad.
I had to decide whether to buy it or just keep my AUS Blu Rays. In the end I pre-ordered and spent a few months saving up for it, only for Sentai to delay it several months from November to February. Thankfully it’s finally coming out soon.

It’s one of my favourite anime so I figured I’d upgrade for the new content. I just hope it doesn’t drastically reduce in price like some of Sentai’s PEs do.

I liked the series but yeah it really doesn't hold up well with the rest of the franchise with the story definitely being kinda eh in comparison. Episode 22 is still worth a watch though.

Apocrypha's problem IMO is that it takes an interesting premise and then throws it out about half a dozen episodes in to focus on a cardboard protagonist.

Once more 5 times the staple boxes
20190214_193630-jpg.7145

Was packing things up in there an used the first batch from a few days ago pretty much all up. Now I probably will be fine for this year. (Or at least the next half year whence they will have the boxes again.)

Back