What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Haikara-san: Here Comes Miss Modern - Film One
DuIlnyGXQAALX6s.jpg
I adored this film at Scotland Loves Anime, but with no UK release announced, just had to import it! Hopefully it's not too long before we get Film 2 - I think that's releasing theatrically in the US this month?

Interesting note: the back of the BD cover lists the stickers as an extra, but they arrived in an external envelope.

Pokémon #My151 campaign plush - Primeape
DuIOz7PW4AAudc4.jpg
This angry boi is why I chose to get Red Version in the first place 19 years ago, so couldn't resist finally owning a plush! I also ordered a Rhydon, for Luke's Christmas present, that turned out better than I expected:
image0.jpg

Today from MVM sale: Is this a Zombie? Seasons 1+ 2, Slayers Seasons 1-3+ evolution R(Getting Revolution from Secondspin to complete the set )

IMG_0878.JPGIMG_0880.JPGIMG_0881.JPG
@Joshawott them 151 Pokemon Fit plushes look adorable!😍 I'm getting the Nidoqueen fit plush from Amazon Jp as she was one of my mains in Pokemon Red and Crystal.

@Joshawott them 151 Pokemon Fit plushes look adorable!😍 I'm getting the Nidoqueen fit plush from Amazon Jp as she was one of my mains in Pokemon Red and Crystal.
They're a decent size (a tad on the small side, but fine) but if they're anything like the Rhydon in particular, nicely detailed. I'm tempted to pick up some more if they're still available when I get paid.

I recently used Nidoqueen in Let's Go, Eevee. She was a beast!

Haikara-san: Here Comes Miss Modern - Film One
DuIlnyGXQAALX6s.jpg
I adored this film at Scotland Loves Anime, but with no UK release announced, just had to import it! Hopefully it's not too long before we get Film 2 - I think that's releasing theatrically in the US this month?

Interesting note: the back of the BD cover lists the stickers as an extra, but they arrived in an external envelope.

Pokémon #My151 campaign plush - Primeape
DuIOz7PW4AAudc4.jpg
This angry boi is why I chose to get Red Version in the first place 19 years ago, so couldn't resist finally owning a plush! I also ordered a Rhydon, for Luke's Christmas present, that turned out better than I expected:
image0.jpg

CUTE POKE GOODIES! 😃 😄

I nearly caved and bought an Espurr plush once but...I just can't justify! 😅 😆

They look like really good quality ones though, fair play! 🙂

I actually had Pokemon Blue (many, many, many moons ago). My Sister had Pokemon Red, so we could trade for missing ones. I loved those games - GOOD, GOOD TIMES! 👍

Back