What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Pfft, Yodel still have my Patlabor set in the local depot, not delivering until Tuesday apparently. >_>

Oh god, that's bad :( mine seems centred.
I’ve contacted AL to see what they say.
Sucks that Yodel is holding your Patlabor hostage. DD packaged mine pretty well which was a pleasant surprise

I just checked and mine is as well. I guess it doesn't bother me so much but kinda annoying to some if they had the entire gundam lineup and they just see this one gone all wrong lol
Yeah that’s how I thought about it. Isn’t so bothersome on its own but stands out next to the other sets.

Bastion from LRG and P4A from Amazon US, since it was going cheap.

ic8Us2U.jpg

Been a week since I posted in this thread, so here's my week's arrivals.
IMG_6984.JPGAt £2.18, I had to.
IMG_6985.JPGIt was £3.99, so I finally picked it up.
IMG_6987.JPGOrdered this on Black friday.
IMG_6992.JPGI'm not sure if I already have a copy of this or not hiding somewhere, so I ordered it anyway as it was only £5.
IMG_6996.JPG
And £10 for the sequel.
IMG_6994.JPGPicked this up as well.
IMG_6995.JPGAnd I caved and got Spyro. Already 120%ed the first game, gonna play through Spyro 2 slower and actually make time for anime.
IMG_6998.JPGGrabbed this because why not
IMG_6997.JPGOh, and I got the Venom OST picture disc.

Attachments

• IMG_6985.JPG
    IMG_6985.JPG
    754.9 KB · Views: 0
Free gift from The Pokémon Company International: an advent calendar, with each day containing a Trading Card Game booster pack!

DtfVQaDXgAAXNIN.jpg

Also, an Amazon Echo Dot! Snagged this up in their Black Friday sale for £24.99, and have another on the way:
Dtf1qaFXgAQTrcm.jpg

You must really not like being parted from Alexa, Josh. Personally I don't really see the point until she can bring me emotional fulfilment.

She just needs a good moaning track to play on command whenever you need one handy... ;)

I actually just got a free Echo Dot about a month ago using the Hotel Club points I built up this year from staying there numerous times on travel for my job.

Back