What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I have the four Violet Evergarden releases coming from them, and I ordered a Newtype magazine along with them - but it looks like they broke the order up into two separate shipments. Dang it. :mad:

As someone who has had 2 JP Anime sets in a shipment. They have a large bubble mailer that can fit 2 in.

I hope my JP order coming with a magazine has a box. I'm now worried.

just took a trip downstairs and noticed this came!
View attachment 4027
I managed to take the slip off the back with no issues, and I must say I really like what they put on the back
View attachment 4028
I shall watch it on the bigger screen later tonight, at the moment I'm viewing a greater work of art, punchline
Just took a proper look at what's with the LE and obviously the film is full of quite dodgy scenes, but if you're ever gonna ask for more pics of what's with it don't, you couldn't on this forum.... all 18+ kinda stuff

Correction; I could ask, you just couldn’t provide.
To end this thread of conversation in about to watch it when I notice what the disc is like. The lead's face, that is all I will and am probably permitted to say. I humbly apologise for my state of mind if my posts get deleted left and right

Arrived yesterday.
renewal001.jpg
Might be NSFW, so just in case.
renewal002.jpg
renewal003.jpg

However because Amazon JP decided to send an art book half way around the world in an envelope my book has ended up with this damage.
renewal004.jpg

For those that have dealt with damaged items from Amazon JP what do I need to do? Contact them with an image of the damage, then what? Do I send it back for a replacement(probably costly though), will they offer a replacement without sending this one back, partial refund, full refund?

For those that have dealt with damaged items from Amazon JP what do I need to do? Contact them with an image of the damage, then what? Do I send it back for a replacement(probably costly though), will they offer a replacement, partial refund, full refund?

How'll they will deal with you depends on the value of the item.

If its really expensive they'll want it back. If its not too expensive they'll ship a replacement for free.

How'll they will deal with you depends on the value of the item.

If its really expensive they'll want it back. If its not too expensive they'll ship a replacement for free.
It's 2700Y (about £19) without shipping cost. Will they just offer a replacement or is it like Amazon UK and i have to select the replacement option.

Arrived yesterday.
View attachment 4037
Might be NSFW, so just in case.

2018-06-04_6.png

(fun fact: Senran Kagura did collaborate with High School DxD at one point)

been wanting to get around to watching my bride is a mermaid for years and found the 2 dvd sets on ebay for £6.78, also Sherlock Hound is another series on my want to watch list and found the USA version on ebay cheap as well so can actually watch it in Japanese instead of that terrible release of manga's that was dub only

IMG_20180704_162905227.jpg

Back