What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Yeah, it coming out on PS4 in Japan soon as Steins Gate Elite
Steins;Gate Elite is not the same thing. It's the anime repurposed as a visual novel, and honestly, looks like an awful cash grab.

First print runs of 0 in Japan came with a download code for an HD version of the original game on PS4, but is otherwise not available on the system.

25854409757_f0dc8fe1a1_b.jpg

Well, that didn't take too long at all. Really lovely set, even if an artbook or something would've been appreciated. I just love how shiny it is!

40015497994_0bb0a09a25_b.jpg

I also finally got this after a long and arduous battle with the Post Office.

38921435330_c6c0551783_b.jpg

Meant to buy this forever ago but never got around to it, but as luck would have it, my HMV finally got a copy of season four in after only carrying 1-3 for the longest time.

5DFNzSI.jpg

Yay, all my books arrived. At once, which is a little odd since they were all dispatched from the same source on different days.

Today was obviously a Star Wars day - Finally got TCW Season 6 / Lost Missions as a German import since it's clear it's never going to be released in the UK. That green bar and ratings sticker are pretty awful, but it was still considerably cheaper than importing the US version - and that would have been in a thinner case which would have annoyed me even more.

0S6vz1b.jpg

As a minute amount of spilled coffee was enough to muck up one button on my old mouse, I decided to get something better from the more current line of Steelseries mice.

^^ I accidentally knocked my three month old wireless Logitech mouse off my desk onto the floor a few weeks ago, and it landed just right on the center wheel so that it screwed-up both the L/R buttons, thery're sloppy and mushy-feeling now, and you have to really press on them to get them to work. Guess I'll be ordering yet another mouse myself very soon.

Last edited:
^^ I accidentally knocked my three month old wireless Logitech mouse off my desk onto the floor a few weeks ago, and it landed just right on the center wheel so that it screwed-up both the L/R buttons, thery're sloppy and mushy-feeling now, and you have to really press on them to get them to work. Guess I'll be ordering yet another mouse myself very soon.
That sucks! It was pretty new too. Will you be giving your old mouse a suitable send off?

Back