What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

As for the packaging who knows? If I was in charge then receiving these sets would be like a lonely game of pass the parcel with an unhealthy amount of protective layers ;)
Then I'd like to have you in charge! Your company might end up bankrupt through postage and packaging costs, though! ;)

Fingers crossed for your Ajin set. (And poster.) I haven't seen the show; any good?

Then I'd like to have you in charge! Your company might end up bankrupt through postage and packaging costs, though! ;)

Fingers crossed for your Ajin set. (And poster.) I haven't seen the show; any good?
Yeah wouldn't be good for the environment either in the long run ;)

As for Ajin I watched one or two episodes on Netflix and it was good enough to warrant a purchase. Getting a free poster was a total bonus as well!

Arrived over the last few days. Senran Kagura NewWave G Burst Official Visual Collection Vol.1 and 2.

Each book is 416 pages of pretty much pure art work. Odd bit of text under the image and on the character bio's. Although this has all the New Wave G characters and schools, I have only taken images of the characters from the main games.

049.jpg

I need this.

My haul from MCM Birmingham when i went on Saturday, glad i held off on the Durarara x2 Ten order as it ended up being £5 cheaper at AL's stall :D.

i also went to MCM Birmingham i thought it was 1 of the most disappointing cons for stuff to buy there is way too much fake stuff now,
i only got Durarara X2 Ten which was good price but ordered Shou when got home cause it was £10 cheaper on the site

IMG_20171120_163509.jpg

ARHAXcnl.jpg

Complete with a lovely big dent at the top of the spine >_> I'm getting kinda sick of this tbh, the outer packaging was fine so it was clearly sent to me like that, which makes it even more annoying (although I guess if I'm being fair, I didn't really notice how bad it was until I took the wrapping off).

Back