What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Max Takeshi said:
2012-11-29172555.jpg

That Daily MAIL ISN'T mine.

Good bargain for £370.

Nice I get mine tomorrow when I finish work =3

The Dark Knight trilogy has arrived.
20121203_110951.jpg

It's very nice indeed! The outer box feels very sturdy. Also only cost me £20, bargain!

Code Geass Season 2 BD + 144 page Booklet.

Audio: Japanese, German, French LPCM 2.0
Subs: French, German, Dutch

gcr2all.jpg
gcr2back.jpg

gcr2side.jpg
gcr2cover.jpg

gcr2b01.jpg
gcr2b03.jpg

gcr2b02.jpg
gcr2b06.jpg

gcr2b05.jpg
gcr2b04.jpg

Picture quality is still amazing for an upscale. However, season 2:episode 13, has some artifacts in one frame. Pretty hard to notice, but nevertheless it caused a small shitstorm -.0. Maybe KazeUK fixes this for the UK release.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ntye5w.jpg

Came home today to find this... Urgh... This better not happen again... Kinda pissed since this order was put in on the 10th of November.
How do UP1 usually deal with this?

Just let them know and they'll ask you to return it. When something similar happened to me, they credited the return postage costs to my account. Just make sure you get a certificate of posting or use Recorded Delivery.

Lawrence said:
but more so that Big in Japan will undervalue the parcel so that it slips through customs regardless of content. For a 500 yen fee, for their redirection service, I would recommend.
A proposition that is not without its allure, I shall admit. I recall the days in which this practice was integrated into the standard service provided by certain other retailers.

Lawrence said:
I was surprised with the size of the Strike Witches novels though, I mean compared to the translated Spice and Wolf light novels, these things were palm sized.
This is close to being my favorite thing about bunko size printings.

pins.jpg

The 8 pins are based off the insignia of each armed force present in Strike Witches. Some are probably more obvious than others.
These are sweet! Nice haul, all around.

Mangaranga said:
Came home today to find this... Urgh... This better not happen again... Kinda pissed since this order was put in on the 10th of November.
How do UP1 usually deal with this?
Well in a way, you did get the disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya...
*crickets*

FINALLY got these today. They were only posted 12 DAYS AGO :x The post really goes to hell at this time of year.
Anyway, two steelbooks and some new headphones for my tv.
WP_000042.png

Courtesy of a friend in America.

A8xjp.jpg

Unfortunately, I think the "censored" one must've not quite been sealed properly and the pressure on the plane was too much for it, as it's only about a 1/3 full yet the top is still intact and the box was soaked... The rest are fine though ♥

Persona 4 and Berserk finally arrived today.

Mon24th2012_zps281d4ffc.jpg

EDIT: Who the freaking hell thought it was a good idea to attach the booklet with Berserk to the Digipack itself!
I honestly regret buying this so called, 'collectors edition'.
Yay, we get unlocked audio, but can Kaze not screw everything up in some way or another?

I mean, come on, A - There's no reason for locking of any kind due to being only a UK release (JP/ENG audio, Eng Subs), and B - Who thought attaching a booklet to a case was a good idea!?
I mean, even the stock image on Amazon shows it as standalone, and there is no mention of this prior to buying the CE.

I can forgive them somewhat with Persona 4 due to issues elsewhere, although the NCOP/EDs and subs on the JP track are still screwed somehow, but this? Seriously?

Once again, it's my fault for buying another of their Consumer unfriendly releases...

I will not be pre-ordering any future Kaze releases, and will be flat out avoiding them where possible. (Except maybe Mardock Scramble due to consistency issues.)

66454_10151289826072976_822839199_n.jpg

Now FUNimation...

You release season 1 with a DVD sized sleeve. Sure, I understand why you did that...but then, why did you release season 2 in a blu-ray sized artbox?

Back