What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

fabricatedlunatic said:
You may well be correct. Aniplex will, after all, be releasing Garden of Sinners in the US next month for $150. ON DVD. And with no soundtrack CDs.

The Kaze Blu-ray set is €93 ($120) on Amazon France. Could be that they don't want Americans importing a better, cheaper edition.

Actually, that's the only reason I can think of, but it still sucks for UK Anime fans. Maybe the UK Publishers can figure something out.

-
-
-

Berserk Limited Blu-Ray Collector's Edition.

Audio: Japanese, German
Subtitles: German

berserkfull.jpg

berserkfront.jpg
berserkback.jpg

berserkbel.jpg
berserkpostcards.jpg

berserkbdcback.jpg

berserkdbi01.jpg

berserkdbi02.jpg

berserkdbi03.jpg

berserkdbii01.jpg

berserkdbii02.jpg

berserkdbii03.jpg

berserkogguts.jpg

Michiko e Hatchin Complete Box (Quite the surprise actually, I didn't even know that it was released here.)

Subtitles: German, Polish

mehback.jpg
mehfront.jpg

mehdata.jpg

mehvol12.jpg

mehvol34.jpg

mehvol56.jpg

and Patlabor 2 Blu-Ray

Audio: Japanese, French, German
Subtitles: German, Dutch

patlaborm2front.jpg
patlaborm2back.jpg

Subtitles: German

Subtitles: German, Polish

Audio: Japanese, French, German
Subtitles: German, Dutch
Goddamn it Europe.

When do we get our referendum on US Statehood, huh? (even Canadian would do).

FourthLion said:
Are we getting a UK Michiko e Hatchin? I really love that show and those covers are great.
Funimation recently licensed the show for North America, so I'd say there's a decent chance of a UK release somewhere down the line (probably a fair way down the line, what with the time it takes Funi to put stuff out). Unlikely we'll be getting all that swag, though, which is a shame because Michiko is so goddamn hnnng.

Arrived yesterday: Gurren Lagann - Intégrale - Edition Collector Limitée (6 DVD) still available at Amazon.fr and for a reasonable price 49,95€/£40.
The Anime Legends Edition is also available for 29,95€/£24.

Audio: Japanese, French, English, German
Subtitles: French, English, German

glfront.jpg
glfrontopen.jpg

glvol2fb.jpg
glvol3fb.jpg

glvol1o.jpg

glvol1b.jpg

glvol2o.jpg

glvol2b.jpg

glvol3o.jpg

glvol3b.jpg

FourthLion said:
Are you sure there's english subs and dubs on there? Only says french on the back?

I may order one if you're right!

Yes, I'm 100% sure, since I already went through the discs and all have English dub/sub. The description on the back is obviously not complete/wrong/whatever and it's not the first time. I've several Beez releases, which have more dub/sub options than indicated on the back.

There is also a review on amazon.fr, which says the same.

http://www.amazon.fr/Gurren-Lagann-...SED8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353083099&sr=8-1

fabricatedlunatic said:
Love those UY programs! If you get the chance, would you mind taking a few snaps of what's inside?

Well, it's a bit late ( :( ), but here you go...

Beautfiul Dreamer...

Remember My Love...

The Final Chapter...

There are actually 22 pages inside each (and an alternate movie cover on the back of them). Colour came out better with a flash so kept this 'style'.

I was part of a group order on myfigurecollection.net for Taobao and my parcel finally come today. YAY full of pretty guys XD lol I don't actually think there is a female in the whole lot XD

had to take 3 pics as was to big to fit in one

More postcards and book marks, and love the 2 cute Aomine and Kise charms <3

Love my kuroko no basket postcard, love the picture at the bottom. The scroll at the top was to big to take in one picture so please ignore bunny's feet holding it open XD

This looks so much better in real life had trouble taking a picture, didn't help that it needs ironing as well XD

Max Takeshi said:
Well, it's a bit late ( :( ), but here you go...
It's a bit late, but thanks! I'm feeling rather envious at the moment.

I couldn't help but notice the advertisement for the VHS in the Beautiful Dreamer program. 14,000 yen is the equivalent of £108 today, and that movie was released 30 years ago. Great film and all, but I'd expect it to include my own real-life Lum for that much...

Historic exchange rates say a Pound was worth around 300 Yen in 1984, making it slightly more affordable £46 back in the day.

But then the inflation calculator also informs me that £46 in 1984 is the equivalent of £122.36 today. So, yeah.

Back