What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Today arrived:

img_1491_wynik.jpg

Wow Gemsy, did you pay individual shipping for the separate Moriarty sets, or did cdjapan split the order and ship the first set to you separately? I ordered the first two sets together in one order to save on the shipping, and checked the box to have them shipped together, so I'm expecting to get both of them at the beginning of March.

Also, very nice on getting the Type Moon 10th anniversary box set, I have that same set in my collection, too... 👌

Wow Gemsy, did you pay individual shipping for the separate Moriarty sets, or did cdjapan split the order and ship the first set to you separately? I ordered the first two sets together in one order to save on the shipping, and checked the box to have them shipped together, so I'm expecting to get both of them at the beginning of March.

Also, very nice on getting the Type Moon 10th anniversary box set, I have that same set in my collection, too... 👌
I've ordered and paid for them separately. I'm far too impatient to wait for them and want them as soon as they are released ;)

OK, gotcha... eh, I can wait a few more weeks, I guess l'm a bit more patient, lol. :)

Speaking of which, it's good this came up - I went ahead and ordered Parts 3 and 4 just now...

Back