What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

D

Deleted member 4555

@Aaron - Monster Rancher - I remember watching that one years ago! Not a classic by any means, but still enjoyable enough 🙂👍

D

Deleted member 4555

Monster Rancher was probably the first isekai anime i ever watched. Many years before id even heard of the genre. 😅
I don't ever remember how the anime ended, but I liked it enough to watch it whenever it was on. Some decent humour and I liked the character designs. Not sure how well it would hold up now if I watched it again; it's no Pokémon or Digimon! 😉

I do remember the game, if only vaguely 🙂

Buzzkillington

Combat Butler
eBay had a 15% off tech deal the other day, and after seeing the state of Sekiro on PS4 Pro I decided I wanted to play on PC for that 1440p/60fps goodness so here we are...

Be nice to play a game and not have my Pro sounding like a jet engine in the background too tbh.

Denny Fisher

Pokémon Master
Monster Rancher was probably the first isekai anime i ever watched. Many years before id even heard of the genre. 😅
During MangaUK questionnaire this was one of my choices.
I'm surprised they haven't done a complete series of Beyblades either.
Seeing as they have released titles like Pokemon, Digimon and Dbz these were the top shows shown on tv while I was growing up.

Baggie_Saiyan

Thousand Master
Omg dude - it's not like it's even just one or two more things! 😅😆

I think you have a problem 😉
I have no idea what those senzu beans even are! I saw they were cheap thought okay sure lol. I think they are edible has have ingredients and date on the back but idk if I wanna try!

Aaron

Combat Butler
@Aaron - Monster Rancher - I remember watching that one years ago! Not a classic by any means, but still enjoyable enough 🙂👍
I've got a confession...I've never actually seen it! 🙈 I always wanted to watch it and I had a big drinking glass with that eye guy on it years ago, but I've not seen a single second of the show before.

I do love all the Pokemon/Digimon/Beyblade/Bakugan type stuff though, so I'm pretty sure I'll like MR!

@Denny Fisher - you might already know (and I'm not sure if you're into importing), but Discotek have released the first three Beyblade series on SD BD over the past couple of months. They're near the top of my current "to get" list, along with their Dinosaur King and Reborn releases.

Denny Fisher

Pokémon Master
I've got a confession...I've never actually seen it! 🙈 I always wanted to watch it and I had a big drinking glass with that eye guy on it years ago, but I've not seen a single second of the show before.

I do love all the Pokemon/Digimon/Beyblade/Bakugan type stuff though, so I'm pretty sure I'll like MR!

@Denny Fisher - you might already know (and I'm not sure if you're into importing), but Discotek have released the first three Beyblade series on SD BD over the past couple of months. They're near the top of my current "to get" list, along with their Dinosaur King and Reborn releases.
So pretty much titles I grew up on. Great choices.

I do import but only region B and geolocked titles.
Hopefully we'll get some of those titles over here.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
image.jpg
Got this off eBay for around £10, artwork has French on it since it’s the Canadian release but it was cheap and doesn’t come in an oversized case like the UK version does. The discs are the same as the US release anyway.