What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

First the good news ghost in the shell figures have arrived from Amazon now the bad news I got change £18.49 import fee plus Royal Mail £8 handing fee I'm not happy about it Amazon are ment too cover import taxes.
image.jpeg

First the good news ghost in the shell figures have arrived from Amazon now the bad news I got change £18.49 import fee plus Royal Mail £8 handing fee I'm not happy about it Amazon are ment too cover import taxes.
View attachment 3883
Which Amazon did you get it from? I know Amazon Canada doesn't prepay charges like Amazon US or Japan.

Might be a good idea to ask Amazon about it and try to get a refund on the vat paid to them.

9NcLuVyl.jpg

Which Amazon did you get it from? I know Amazon Canada doesn't prepay charges like Amazon US or Japan.

Might be a good idea to ask Amazon about it and try to get a refund on the vat paid to them.
Amazon uk through a market place seller which I've done many times and I've never had too pay import costs.

Then in all previous cases you were very lucky :), but it's indeed always a bummer when you get hit with custom charges and didn't expect it.

Why, with all the green on earth, being at work, with it so suitably flagged a warning, must I take a cheeky peek at The spoiler tag? I might as well buy a volume of monmusume or killing bites, wave it around in front of my boss yelling "hey boss! We need to print this!"
Why do I get the feeling it a caricature from a hentai.

Back