What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Not strictly Anime or Manga, but today I received my Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Art Book/Guide by Saikyo Dokuhon from a friend I have in Japan.....Awesome!

DSCF9979.jpg

Received today. The shigurui pack its the new one from manga with new cover. Looks nice. Im a samurai fan so these two were missing in my shelves.

Shigurui was a bit of letdown when it comes to ending but reading the manga sorts that out.

2v0g3rr.jpg

212we2o.jpg

photo10_zps5e7d53e6.jpg

You guys will be glad to hear that the Agartha booklet is not stuck to the case:
photo5_zps88895089.jpg

photo7_zpsad3a1b10.jpg

That said though, I'm not happy about their use of a cardboard case, because:
photo6_zps674f4f19.jpg

photo8_zpsb6bb560d.jpg

w00d09 said:
Considering complaining to UP1 about packageing aswell as I recieved two nis america premium boxsets today (Natsume & Psychoelectric girl) sent in a plain jefty bag with no extra padding, ended up with the corners getting slightly damaged due to them ripping out of the bag.

Why they did'nt wrap them with a bit of bubble wrap before putting them in or even put them in a box I don't know (after paying £6 p&p I don't think it would have cost them anymore, even so I would rather they sent it slower better packed than fast but poorly packed)

Might let it go this time, but will have to remember in the future to put a comment with the order to make sure be put in padding etc (even so you would think this would be common practice especailly with premium/limited editions)

Decided to sent an email to up1 to let them know that I wasn't very happy with the packing etc so they might improve it in the future but sadly they just replied the following

"Normally double folded padded envelope is fine when sending these sets within the UK having sent many this way.
But seems your address was outside mainland UK and your local post office is being ruff with them than normal. We will make a note to use more packing on future orders as we would for any items we know are being posted outside UK.
As for your current order if you wish to return them for replacement we will be happy to do so"

So basically blaming it on coming to N.Ireland rather than their poor packaging in the first place

I once received a damaged art box from UP1 which was sent in a Jiffy bag, so I sent it back for a replacement. Since then, I've always added a note onto any orders that come in packaging that might be damaged to request that they please pack it in a rigid box - So far they always have. If you're not happy with the condition of the item you've received, send it back. If you want better packaging, ask for it. Doing something to remedy a situation you're not happy with will always beat complaining about it.

I'm not really complaining just stating as I already said on my last post "will have to remember in the future to put a comment with the order to make sure be put in padding"

But really it should'nt be my place to tell a company to pack something in a way that protects the items everytime I order something, by making them aware theres a problem it should be their place to look into it.

some spanish blu-ray releases:

bailandoconvampirosbd3d.jpg

- Book Girl, the movie (DVD).

- Blood-C vol. 1.
- Blood-C vol. 2.
- Blood-C vol. 3.
- A letter to Momo collector's edition.
- Grave of the fireflies.

jolu said:
some spanish blu-ray releases:

bailandoconvampirosbd3d.jpg

- Book Girl, the movie (DVD).

- Blood-C vol. 1.
- Blood-C vol. 2.
- Blood-C vol. 3.
- A letter to Momo collector's edition.
- Grave of the fireflies.

Im from Portugal and its a shame that most of the dvds in Spain dont have portuguese subtitles, otherwhise i woudl buy them. I have a few from Selecta Vision like gits sac 1 and 2, ninja scroll, gits movie, akira and a few more. But nowadays the new releases are spanish subtitles only. If you know some releases with pt subs jolu, just let me know please. By the way, where did you bought them?

Yeah I've been there recently but didnt found anything with portuguese. :p

I was just asking to be sure. In Portugal used to be a lot of spanish releases with pt subs but nowadays i dont think so so i just wanna double check that.

dscf4112m.jpg

The disc contains japanese/spanish audio tracks in 5.1 DTS HD MA and spanish subtitles. There's no english options.

I was just asking to be sure. In Portugal used to be a lot of spanish releases with pt subs but nowadays i dont think so so i just wanna double check that.

New releases tend to be spanish-only.
Not only the portuguese subtitles have been ripped off from the discs, most of our co-official languages suffered the same fate.

However it's true that there are animes with portuguese subtitles over here, and some of them never released in english.

Idol densetsu Eriko (Highly recommended)
Girls Bravo (both seasons)
Shin Chan/Dareamon films include portuguese dub

If you like classic anime, Divisa Red always include portuguese subtitles in all his releases:

http://www.amazon.es/Don-Dracula-DVD-Ma ... 137&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.es/Animacion-Experime ... pd_sim_d_1
http://www.amazon.es/Tori-2772-Ni%C3%B1 ... 387&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.es/Capitan-Harlock-Ar ... pd_sim_d_1
http://www.amazon.es/Unico-El-Peque%C3% ... 484&sr=1-4

I'll check my collection tomorrow and see which ones I can't remember... there must be thousands of them. :thumb:

Back