What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received one Blu-ray set from Crunchyroll today; they finally started shipping these out on Monday - so much later than when you all got yours in the UK...

But, I thought it was called A Place Further than the Corner Convenience Store... 🤔 ;)

A Place Further than the Universe Collector's Edition

placefurtherce2.jpg

placefurtherce.jpg

I recently used Stackry to consolidate around ten parcels which arrived today:

IMG_9442.jpeg
Firstly, we have four titles from the Crunchyroll store that I purchased owing to the OOP nature of the Discotek titles and concerns for Nozomi titles also not being reprinted under the new regime.

IMG_9440.jpeg
IMG_9439.jpeg
We then have some eBay purchases focused on Xbox and Xbox 360 titles, custom GTA Xbox cases and also some films. The custom cases are very nice in-hand, and align with the San Andreas release pretty well. (Side note: this version of the game is awful and I got it very cheaply.)

IMG_9443.jpeg
IMG_9444.jpeg

I also purchased a selection of films from Grindhouse Video, who are a very reputable store (and used to post to the UK but sadly no longer do.) This order comprised of the Men Behind the Sun trilogy from Massacre Video (there was meant to be a 4K release but the source material just wasn’t in good enough shape) and the recent James Cameron waxwork Disney 4Ks of Aliens, The Abyss, and True Lies. These were more reasonably priced here than elsewhere where scalpers are going nuts for The Abyss in particular.

I opted for the upper tier of protective packaging and it cost around £70 to post all of this to the UK which still saved a small fortune compared to individual shipments. I’ll be using Stackry again soon for some Disney home media purchases and (if stock comes in) some more releases from Massacre Video.

Last edited:
A number of items which arrived / bought throughout the week.

I've owned KH3 for a bit but didn't want to start there of course. I did play my Brother's copies of KH1 and 2 on the PS2 when I was younger but never got far in them so will be good to finally play through the series proper.

Dr. Stone: Stone Wars (LE) (BD / DVD), InuYasha (S2) (CE) (BD), Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX & 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4) and Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle (Manga) - Vol. 2 - 3

1000000627.jpg

Last edited:
Back