What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

2024 HAUL - MARCH CHAPTER: BATCH #5

The days get brighter but there's just one package for this batch since there's delays.

Slaughter in San Francisco - 06.jpg
The Swordsman of All Swordsman - 06.jpg

I have been falling behind on the latest Eureka Entertainment releases because their recent early bird offers didn't include the 4K releases, and there were so many being released at the same time.

I prioritised two of the four from the latest February & March batches of releases. From the February line-up is Lo Wei's 1974 Hong Kong/USA film Slaughter In San Francisco (黃面老虎), also known as Yellow Faced Tiger which obviously won't work nowadays. This film stars Chuck Norris which is neat to see and I don't think I own anything that stars him in these Asian Cinema batches so far (Edit: Turns out I do, as he's a friend of Bruce Lee and was featured in The Way of the Dragon!).

And from the March line-up is the limited edition release for Joseph Kuo's 1968 Taiwan film The Swordsman of All Swordsmen (一代劍王), which includes a remaster of the surviving print elements for Joseph Kuo's 1979 film The Mystery of Chess Boxing (雙馬連環) with the burn-in subtitles. Interestingly, even though it's an 18 rated release this is caused by the latter film as the main feature film is just a 12.

My ATA sale order arrived today.

Hopefully the CE for the Captain Tylor OVA's will be included in the next sale.

The Future Diary (Collector's Edition) (BD), The Garden of Words (Steelbook) (BD) and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor (Collector's Edition) (BD)

View attachment 33501
The standard edition of the OVAs is in the mystery box if you were interested. I posted on the Anime Limited thread a pic of what I got in the box.

I finally received my corrected-disc copy of Kids on the Slope CE today, along with Death Parade CE, from a Boxing Day order I placed with AlltheAnime in late December:

Kids on the Slope Collector's Edition
Death Parade Collector's Edition

kidsdeathukce.jpg

kidsdeathukce2.jpg

I just got true lies today it got released today here in the UK plus I've got the crow and china o'brien 1&2 + fist of legend on pre order out in may and project a parts 1&2 in July us exclusive for some reason there's not a uk release of project a 1&2.aliens is on pre order not out till the end of the month.

True lies does not look that bad in 4k.

I just got true lies today it got released today here in the UK plus I've got the crow and china o'brien 1&2 + fist of legend on pre order out in may and project a parts 1&2 in July us exclusive for some reason there's not a uk release of project a 1&2.aliens is on pre order not out till the end of the month.

True lies does not look that bad in 4k.
Glad to hear True Lies looks good!
I saw the leaked pics a few months ago that just looked ai smoothed to hell.

Received from Collectong

Batman Begins full slip steelbook

From mandarake

Munto blu ray
Sound euphonium season 2

From Amazon

Berserk omnibus 2
Oshi no ko vols 1+2

I got hit with my first customs fee from mandarake with this one, I bought the two items from the same store to save on shipping but it pushed the order price over £135. Lesson learnt.

IMG_1772.jpegIMG_1769.jpegIMG_1771.jpegIMG_1770.jpegIMG_1775.jpeg

Back