What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received two more pre-order titles fom my final order with Rightstuf today, along with the replacement art card pack from Shout Factory for the Evangelion 4K LE set. The original set of art cards were very poor quality, with a lot of compression artifacts.

Bibliophile Princess
Classroom of the Elite Season 2
Pack of five replacement art cards from Shout Factory for Evangelion 3.0+1.11 4K Limited Edition set

biblioeliteevacards.jpg

Last edited:
zfHWNX2 - Imgur.jpg
Even though I'd already watched this through prime video, I wasn't going to wait and decided the pre-order when it was listed which finally turned up after being held at the final delivery station for over 24 hours (I pay for prime and even though they send out the item a day early, they decide to hold it until the actual release day even though the order originally didn't qualify for on release delivery until about a few weeks before release).

Crunchyroll order arrived!
loved 91 Days, Restaurant, Interviews & Yuki when they aired, want to see them all again
Orange & Phantom were blind buys, you gotta take a chance sometimes tho!

IMG_20231123_133505.jpg

also bought these secondhand over the past few weeks for v good prices and I may have placed a Sentai order, help

IMG_20231123_133537.jpg

Back