What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Some stuff from the last few days including my rightstuf order and Anime Limted sales stuff and the odd ebay thing,
So finally managed to complete my Nura rise of the Yokia clan so, gonna sell on my old Kaze DVD's.
And so close to completeing my bleach set, just missing set 10 whcih is in the post from rightstuf (all I have to do is not start collectiing the UK version)

20230914_172751.jpg

20230914_173017.jpg

I received my order of 6 Collector's Edition releases from the All the Anime Back to School Sale today in the mail - very fast 3-day international shipping via Fedex:

Gunbuster CE
The House of the Lost on the Cape CE
Eternal 831 CE
Silver Spoon Complete Series 1 & 2 CE
Liz and the Blue Bird CE
Pompo: The Cinephile CE

atabacktoschool23.jpg

I received my copy of LycoReco today from Rightstuf, it was wonderfully packaged in a large box with cardboard spacer inside, instead of just a cardboard wing-wrap, so there was no damage to the set whatsoever. 👍

This release is G1 DVD-sized in height, and includes a side-load slipbox, booklet, Original Soundtracks 1&2, and fat-pack case.

Lycoris Recoil Aniplex of America set

lycoreco1.jpg

lycoreco2.jpg

Last edited:
The House in Fata Morgana art book from Novect's BOOTH, using Buyee as a proxy. This was my first time trying proxy shopping and I'd say it was a good experience, fees were reasonable (especially with the current JPY-EUR exhange rate) and the process didn't take too long. No complaints about the condition of the product either. I missed out on the Limited Run releases of the game itself, so I'm happy to have at least something physical of this amazing VN.

F6ERwgMXEAAComU.jpg
F6FEmuUXoAEysYp.jpg

I received my copy of LycoReco today from Rightstuf, it was wonderfully packaged in a large box with cardboard spacer inside, instead of just a cardboard wing-wrap, so there was no damage to the set whatsoever. 👍

This release is G1 DVD-sized in height, and includes a side-load slipbox, booklet, Original Soundtracks 1&2, and fat-pack case.

Lycoris Recoil Aniplex of America set

lycoreco1.jpg

lycoreco2.jpg

Its a nice set - Rightsutf haven't shipped mine yet. But that is a massive shame that Aniplex are back to doing the thin card boxes instead of chipboard.

Back