What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

To love ru and Demon king Daimao from WOWHD (and for any one curious they both came in those corrugated card packaging things with the self adhesive inside and seemto have made it fine without any case damage)

View attachment 28901
Aaargh, you got yours before me.

Some Manga.
One track mind

Attachments

• 16814586333783205941305104789255.jpg
    16814586333783205941305104789255.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 7
Aaargh, you got yours before me.

Some Manga.
One track mind

Huge... uhhh... tracts of land are great and all but on the cover of Do You Like Big Girls, the character's bewbs that are half out of their top are a little strangely positioned, not sure the artist understands perspective fully (thanks for sharing blessed images anyway though!) :p

I cancelled the steel book set of pirates of the Caribbean zavvi for some reason are having issues with getting stock in.so I got all these from Amazon yesterday with same day delivery.IMG_20230414_150847~2.jpg

Last edited:
Is WOWHD a good site to use?
Plus any shipping fees and how long does it take to ship?
I used them for the first time last Sunday.
To order To Love Ru Complete Edition.
I think they were the cheapest.
It's been posted and is over the Atlantic at the moment. So quick to post. And tracking.
They added VAT at checkout so I'm expecting a smooth arrival. Hoping for late next week but I'm always the optimist.
Looks like it will arrive in the UK as Royal Mail 48.

Is WOWHD a good site to use?
Plus any shipping fees and how long does it take to ship?
Yep used multiple times and VAT added at checkout and Postage is free even for UK, never had custom/handling fees.
I order To love ru on the 3rd and Demon king on the 4th and they arrived to me on the 12th (demon king) & 13th (to love ru), so usually pretty quick for international.

Yep used multiple times and VAT added at checkout and Postage is free even for UK, never had custom/handling fees.
I order To love ru on the 3rd and Demon king on the 4th and they arrived to me on the 12th (demon king) & 13th (to love ru), so usually pretty quick for international.
I assume Demon King is region A as per previous posts but just in case will you confirm.
I bought it as a dvd 7 years ago and is one title that I regret selling.
That was my thing those days, stopped that now. 🤕
Had to repeat buy so much stuff.
That's one that was too expensive to buy again compared to my buy price

Sound like a promising site for Sentai Filmworks stuff.
Thanks.
I will use it for Sentai BDs moving forward instead of UP1 and Otaku.co.uk.

I assume Demon King is region A as per previous posts but just in case will you confirm.
Yeah it is marked as Region A, but it is a sentia release (which are often just geo-locked), but Denny's thread for Region B/Geo-locked titles marked it down as:
Demon King Daimao (2023 Version) Geo-locked

When you realize you may have maybe more PS3 than you really need, but I eventually found an non US and none modded PS3 (I'm also too lazy too change the region) and it runs fine, so can confirm its geo-locked.
So should be fine with a normal Playstation/console.
And lol, NSFW disc title/menu screen

Sound like a promising site for Sentai Filmworks stuff.
Thanks.
I will use it for Sentai BDs moving forward instead of UP1 and Otaku.co.uk.
Yeah certainly worth a look when you want a title and want to compare some prices. and yeah the sentia title do seem to be a bit more price around other competitors selling in the US. still unlikly to beat some of the rightstuf sale stuff, but not entierly sure sentia title on rightstuf will be as much of a bargin as they have been due to sony ownership thing (gonna have to wait for ther next big sale to find that one out).

Back