What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

UDyE3PO.jpg

After just over three years the cable on my void pro RGBs has started to decay, so instead of getting another wired headset and having to go through this whole mess in another three years time I decided to go for a more expensive wireless headset and not from the amazon warehouse bin so I've had to put this on instalments through amazon for 5 months.
But at least this one has a braded cable for charging and using whilst it's charging (although you either have to use it in wireless mode when plugged in or unplug the USB dongle if you want to use it in USB mode as you don't get no sound in USB mode with the dongle plugged in).

I'm not happy with gamersheek I decided to ask for a refund but I got no reply back from them what the are they playing at and left them a 3 star review on trustpilot.

I'm not happy with gamersheek I decided to ask for a refund but I got no reply back from them what the are they playing at and left them a 3 star review on trustpilot.
You do realise that they may of been closed as we have had some bank holidays etc?

Yeah, like I understand your frustration but prob would have been better to wait a bit longer in this particular case. Also happy new year and I hope you and your cat are ok?

From latest months... Because I forget about posting here:

jgmEfJO.jpg

fhEic39.jpg

vFGdjoM.jpg

MWS4282.jpg

lIiMU2b.jpg

CCQC1pF.jpg

r0W3zLQ.jpg

pAIVXWT.jpg

dT9fL5y.jpg

EHyMDQY.jpg

sa320bA.jpg

TLQTA0n.jpg

4RfAph3.jpg

0xkJSBz.jpg

n6GdFQY.jpg

And that's all (more or less). If someone interested about some title (because I have a lot of mangas in PL version), just ask. I don't put a whole new manga here, so more photos on my site.

And one question from me. The UK edition of Quintessential Quintuplets season 2 also include a 5 art cards?

From latest months... Because I forget about posting here:

jgmEfJO.jpg

fhEic39.jpg

vFGdjoM.jpg

MWS4282.jpg

lIiMU2b.jpg

CCQC1pF.jpg

r0W3zLQ.jpg

pAIVXWT.jpg

dT9fL5y.jpg

EHyMDQY.jpg

sa320bA.jpg

TLQTA0n.jpg

4RfAph3.jpg

0xkJSBz.jpg

n6GdFQY.jpg

And that's all (more or less). If someone interested about some title (because I have a lot of mangas in PL version), just ask. I don't put a whole new manga here, so more photos on my site.

And one question from me. The UK edition of Quintessential Quintuplets season 2 also include a 5 art cards?

No art cards for Quints 2 unfortunately, it's the most standard release you can get, slipcoverless and all.

PXL_20230103_173614974.jpg

PXL_20230103_173916720.jpg

Decided to start collecting Komi Can't Communicate, ordered half of it from Travelling Man online but volume 4 is smaller than the other volumes (included in photo above for reference). Thankfully Travelling Man have offered to send a replacement and I can keep this misprint. What should I do with it? Put it on eBay as rare? lol
Also I have noticed some of the volumes for Komi are thinner, these are printed in Italy instead of USA. I'll keep them but I'm not too happy about it.

cOiCXuj.jpg

I thought that it was time that I didn't rely on my keyboard for stream controls, and since the mini was the only variant that was available through instalments on Amazon that was the one I went for (meaning that I'm going to have to go through the folder rabbit hole when setting this up).

I received my first order for 2023 today, from Rightstuf. I don't know if these will all be too far out of my comfort zone with comedy for me to like or not, but I guess I'll find out. I showed the first two episodes of Momokuri to my mother just two days ago, thinking she would like the cutsie love story, but she did not care for the comedy in it and wanted to move on to something else. Oh well.

Marmalade Boy Complete TV Series
Project A-ko 3 Cinderella Rhapsody
Momokuri

mboyako3moku.jpg

I received my first order for 2023 today, from Rightstuf. I don't know if these will all be too far out of my comfort zone with comedy for me to like or not, but I guess I'll find out. I showed the first two episodes of Momokuri to my mother just two days ago, thinking she would like the cutsie love story, but she did not care for the comedy in it and wanted to move on to something else. Oh well.

Marmalade Boy Complete TV Series
Project A-ko 3 Cinderella Rhapsody
Momokuri

mboyako3moku.jpg

OMG OMG Marmalade Boy!!! God I love that show XP

My first anime of 2023 arrived, being the last few MVM DOTW's, don't know a lot about these titles but from the little I've looked up they seem interesting enough for £4.99 each.

Madhouse (Photo Kano) and Shaft (Sasami-san@Ganbaranai) worked on these as well, as a point of interest.

Photo Kano (BD) and Sasami-san@Ganbaranai (BD)

20230105_101735.jpg

Last edited:
Back