What did you learn today?

That several friends of mine are basphemous, they've never seen either the X Men or Spiderman cartoons from the 90's

On a different note it seems that Art students have to do an essay, but it can be on anything they want, what ********, they can get away with writing about 3000 words on why the next Mortal Kombat game is going to be awesome or whether Duke Nuken Forever will actually be any good

memorium said:
On a different note it seems that Art students have to do an essay, but it can be on anything they want, what ********, they can get away with writing about 3000 words on why the next Mortal Kombat game is going to be awesome or whether Duke Nuken Forever will actually be any good

Well, I probably could of does manga/anime for an essay, as it would link to the artsy form of comics and such. But for some reason, I was led towards holism and therapy (I.e. shiatsu, yin/yang organs etc.) Probably a huge mistake...

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Lupus said:
Today I learned no one gives a **** if CEX plays some Ayumi Hamasaki techno/trance mixed in with a bit of Pendulum.

I've been there a few times, it's not uncommon for them to have X-Japan on these days

After reading this, I've had to put X Japan on. That's Dei :p

It seems that Blahdvd cannot tell the difference between a movie and a video game.

I ordered Deadly Premonition (Xbox 360) from them for my brother. What I received was Pan's Labyrinth (Blu-ray).

That a girl who i used to go to school with, same lessons in cases..... is now a model, she's been in zoo and a few other mags aswell as having an online private website for nude modelling.

The things you learn about by just going for a pint in town.

Tachi said:
That a girl who i used to go to school with, same lessons in cases..... is now a model, she's been in zoo and a few other mags aswell as having an online private website for nude modelling.

The things you learn about by just going for a pint in town.
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gz-xAJ4OSnM?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gz-xAJ4OSnM?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I learned that old cars would be exceptionally easy to hotwire... but also have a very simple built in immobiliser. Who needs central locking and fancy keys with chips in when you can just remove the rotor arm from the distributor? Awesome.

Back