what did you do today ?

I am beginning my evening intoxication.

A worthy note: There may be slurred, undecipherable, and downright gobbledegook posts upcoming, if I get a chance to get on.

Pomtry said:
I tried to find a hangover cure still havent found one :x And have just come home from eating out with family

That sucks.

I never seem to get them for some reason; just wake up dying for some coffee. :lol:

Average saturday shopping, then tried to decipher Jump Ultimate Stars for a while...I...kinda worked some of it out. :/

Saturday was work work work all day.... yes ok so I spent all day at work reading mangas and watching Black Lagoon. Then in the evening I watching NCIS and CSI and drank beer - twas a good day

Lupus Inu said:
Went to some Asian Supermarket in Liverpool and bought stuff.

An Asian supermarket, HOW EXTREMELY COOL!

i did absolutely nothing of interest to anyone and i am wondering why the ******* hell i am writing it down here.

Got up, completed a few pages of my South Park doujinshi, then started a random drawing before losing interest and coming on here. :B

Went into work, Check my Funds at lunch, just enough to survive the week [Paid Monthly - which is ******] back to work Then I'm Gonna Play Football then The rest of the nite is LOST & Quantum Leap Season 1

Back