what did you do today ?

well yesterday I got up went to work, played amazingly at football, got some pizza baguets from the chippy, ate them, went home and as usual acted stupid when i was talking to my girlfriend

Today will probably someting similar but I'm gonna see Pirates.

I am Captain Jack, & to which I Will do what I do not know what will do will be done, Savvy?

Just been spinning around on my chair because of boredom made a cup of tea and just drew some stuff to colour on photoshop.

Martin said:
Link100p said:
Martin said:
I revised for an exam, sat the exam and came home. Only one left to go and I'm done till September! Thank heavens. :roll:
What are you studying?
Applied biomedicine. I still have an exam to go plus a couple of bits of coursework to hand in but apart from that it's the end of my first year!

ooooOOOOooo, Fancy :p

All I have done today is go hunting for houses and jobs. I got my letter saying my college course was officialey over so ive got to get a job now before my next course. Also managed to cook something for the first time in my life :D

Pomtry said:
All I have done today is go hunting for houses and jobs. I got my letter saying my college course was officialey over so ive got to get a job now before my next course. Also managed to cook something for the first time in my life :D

Houses? o.o

Explain yourself. :twisted:

Hyaku said:
Pomtry said:

Houses? o.o

Explain yourself. :twisted:

I think I said this ages ago in the forum :lol: Ive been kicked out of my house. So im living with my aunt for a short time until I find a place. Like I said Before Im a broke homeless pennyless college student (well ex college student)

ALL PITTY ME FOR I AM POOR

Well Yesterday i went to go karting For my Bday later this week, went got a feed with my bro whose bday is the same day [Year apart] then went home made a complete fool of myself over IM, Not Realising I was talking to my GF, she was on a friends IM - it complicated, I'm still confused, and I said stuff I didn't want to say over IM to her.

Today I'm working & I'm goin to try to see if I can fix what I'm not sure is, but might be, Fecked up from last night

Spent all weekend at a house party getting drunk on free beer, oh and watched Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End

thekendyman said:
Well Yesterday i went to go karting For my Bday later this week, went got a feed with my bro whose bday is the same day [Year apart] then went home made a complete fool of myself over IM, Not Realising I was talking to my GF, she was on a friends IM - it complicated, I'm still confused, and I said stuff I didn't want to say over IM to her.

Today I'm working & I'm goin to try to see if I can fix what I'm not sure is, but might be, Fecked up from last night

Just say it wasn't you, it was a }-{/-\><0|2

Jayme said:
thekendyman said:

Just say it wasn't you, it was a }-{/-\><0|2

Yeah That Would Work only i blurted out something I really Shouldn't have, well over IM Anyway

Made a birdhouse because I was bored and smashed up the hand made shed that me and my friends built. A very distructive day :D

Back