What did you BUY today?

Picked up all of these from Amazon UK via the Global store - see here some of the BD & UHD titles on offer:

Dances with Wolves Steelbook
Gravity Falls The Complete Series BD
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind Part 2 CE
The Good The Bad and The Ugly UHD
do i have to be careful with customs ordering this way? i know the prices include postage/customs but if i order over £135 i'm not gonna get bopped am i?

Technically, this was purchased yesterday, but the only device I have with a decent camera was on charge at the time so I could only get the picture today.

PexIC7U.jpg

As the crappy crosley had gotten back to Amazon over the weekend, I decided to put the purchase of a decent record player on hold for a bit and got this, not only for the built in games but because you can add more games without having to go through a million hoops to do so (you just need an SD card), but it only works with SNES, NES, MD, GG (strangely master system games don't work) and PCE games as none of the arcade ROMs I tried would boot unless I'm missing something.

I bought shiny pretty art supplies, a meal deal of sandwich, crisps and drink, and a chocolate hazelnut croissant (it's basically a bit like nutella filling, fresh from co-op bakery) :)

I just bought Deen/Stay Night from Amazon for £23 so that I have the trilogy on my shelf and don't have to sit through a poorly translated overly long VN to get a recap.

For all it's faults it's still a decent adaptation imo and better than Deen's Higurashi adaptation at least.

Promare Steelbook. Already have the collectors edition but it's a great film and by coupling my Anime Unlimited code and the £5 refund voucher from Screen Anime it only came to £14.80 which is pretty good.

Surprise I finally got one from a indiypent store not cex even though it wasn't at retail £650 was the cheapest price I could get it for.image.jpeg

Another obscure Nendoroid preordered

Really loving the amount of CN stuff getting love over the last few months

1625088540617.png

Also preorder Aqua (Hololive) Nendoroid and Pekora (Hololive) Figma

----

All we need is Yuezheng Ling and AI-Ge

Following on from my last post.

I found Yousa's CD Collectors Edition in China and my forwarder refunded some money a few weeks ago (as Store credit) so it cost nothing :)

Edit. Not quite true. It cost £4 after checking

Back