What did you BUY today?

Next time I’m in Central London I may get a couple. I have some shirts based on One Piece and Dragonball, they also seem to put the prices really low on some discontinued lines like the Atari/retro themed shirts. I managed to get a couple for around £2.90.

Super Mario Adventures?! Dude, where'd you find that? 😀
Forbidden Planet! I saw it somewhere else ages ago (maybe Waterstones...?), but then I totally forgot about it. I finally remembered and managed to find it in FP 😄

There’s a Zelda one in the same format (which is also wonderfully ‘90s) - for some reason FP had Zelda with the rest of the manga and Mario sitting with all the big game artbooks (Assassin’s Creed/Overwatch/etc). They can’t fool me that easily!

Forbidden Planet! I saw it somewhere else ages ago (maybe Waterstones...?), but then I totally forgot about it. I finally remembered and managed to find it in FP 😄
Forbidden Planet? Wow, really? 😀
I'm going to London next week, so I'll have a look to see if I can spot any of those.

Funnily enough, I ran across some images of them on Pinterest the other week. I remember seeing a sample page from a Super Mario Bros graphic novel in an article in the official Nintendo magazine many years ago (back when it was called Nintendo Magazine System!), but I'd never known what it was actually from. Then when I chanced across it online, I recognised it straight away.

Any idea how many different volumes there are? 🙂

OjiZ4kIm.jpg

Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi
PlayStation 4 Japanese Import
The expanded version of the fourth installment in Capcom's Musou franchise. Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi is currently one of the oldest PS4 Japan-only titles available that is slowly going up in value. Digital-wise you can download it for around 2990 Yen but I like to own physical copies for collection purposes and longevity. I own the first three in the franchise and have finished Sengoku Basara 1 & 2 thus far, with just Samurai Heroes (Basara 3) left to tackle.

I ordered this game pre-owned through Solaris Japan as part of their special offer that involves earning 10x the points for their new loyalty scheme. That way my next order can essentially be done for free. I did consider a couple of PS3 games to go alongside this but I wanted to wait as I didn't want to use up my spare funds this soon. I may place another order just before the special offer concludes on 12th June.

Muddle through. The gap is just too long not to.
6 months i bet at least how can Atlus keep doing that.

I just hope we get a LE in the end. Atlus didn't bother to do anything for Persona Q2 in Europe (Australia and the US got one...), and while I understand that's because the 3DS market is tiny now it does show how little the company cares about us. :rolleyes:

Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (English Subs) for PS4 from Play Asia's weekly deal. Big fan of the anime series so why not go for the game as well for more silly tank drifting

Back