What did you BUY today?

From my trip to Brighton a few weeks ago Steins Gate 0 LE for PS4 and Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel for PS3. A few days sgo I picked up a Breton POP figure as I had a £5 off voucher from Game.

Today my new headphones arrived. My faithful old Sennheisers are still working fine, but are a bit grotty after five years of extensive use, so I could only justify replacing them with something noticeably better (which is tough). After extensive online research I decided on some Superlux headphones for £35 that supposedly sound like they should cost well over a hundred more. And yeah, they really do. Being a Chinese brand I'm expecting something to break on them at some point in the next few months, but at that price I'm very happy regardless.
I do seem to be getting dangerously close to the audiophile abyss though. Must resist looking at amps...

s-l1600.jpg

Picked up this Artbook that I've wanted for years, decided to just stop stalling and get it as it only cost £12. It's for the series Kyo Kara Maoh! which is a show I loved for it's wacky humor, lovable characters and all the supernatural stuff in between. I really need to watch the third series one day.

Placed a preorder for the Nier Automata OST at CD Japan. Since I've been actively avoiding trailers/interviews/youtube vids/etc about the game this is effectively a blind-buy, but if it's even half as good as the previous one then it'll be worth the price.

It is incredibly easy if you have a BD Drive in your PC. If you ever do it just ask on the forums, and people can help you out.
How? :p I bought the Italian edition of macross plus a while back & it's stunning visually but I would like to synch English subs onto it and burn it onto a blank bd-r. I know I can easily add a sub track to watch it on my pc but that's not what I want.

How? :p I bought the Italian edition of macross plus a while back & it's stunning visually but I would like to synch English subs onto it and burn it onto a blank bd-r. I know I can easily add a sub track to watch it on my pc but that's not what I want.

Well I've never used a rip to create a disc. If you want to be able to view it on a TV you could mux the MKV with the video file with the subtitle track you have, and then play that through a media server/usb to tv/bd player. (Some BD players have protection about playing MKV files)

I wouldn't know how to burn a disc that would work properly as I've never done it.

Well I've never used a rip to create a disc. If you want to be able to view it on a TV you could mux the MKV with the video file with the subtitle track you have, and then play that through a media server/usb to tv/bd player. (Some BD players have protection about playing MKV files)

I wouldn't know how to burn a disc that would work properly as I've never done it.
yeah there's scant info on the Internet for doing such things, plus if I rip the subs from the original manga dvd's the timing will probably be off too. I don't really want to mkv it as my player won't read it from discs and I want it to be in the original format with no compression, just one of the subtitle tracks replaced.

yeah there's scant info on the Internet for doing such things, plus if I rip the subs from the original manga dvd's the timing will probably be off too. I don't really want to mkv it as my player won't read it from discs and I want it to be in the original format with no compression, just one of the subtitle tracks replaced.

All I can say is look for guides on how to extract/replace data in a m2ts file format (the format that blu-rays use), and then burn the disc once you have replace/added the track you wanted.

I haven't done such a thing myself so I can't help you on that

I don't know. Given the upcoming FUNimation release it's possible the UK firms were simply waiting for a more favorable sub license option i.e English audio track/Bluray

Well its not out to the 30th May so I can always cancel its only a pre-order. I really wish we had some more info on what Funi titles are coming over here as I'd happily wait if I knew they were coming at some point.

New exercise bike, my old one broke just after new year and I never got round to replacing it, received earlier today and just did a session on it, nice and smooth ride :)

Today I finally obtained Magical Project S volume 1 together with its sister volume 2, it only took over a decade but the Tenchi related Anime collection is finally complete :)

Also bought the following:

Book of Bantorra collection
The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki
WIXOSS Season 1+2 with LE box
Future Diary Part One with LE box
Noucoume collection

Not bad for £150

I put an order down on UP1USA for

Cardcaptor Sakura [NISA BD] on friday.

Step-father has ordered for my birthday:

Cardcaptor Sakura the Movie [JP BD]
Cardcaptor Sakura the Sealed Card [JP BD]