What did you BUY today?

Bought a Matte Black Skater Dress and a Twist Back Top 2.0 from Black Milk, Downton Abbey Season 5 & Mr Selfridge Season 1 & 2.

Also pondering buying Insanity Max 30 today.

Downton Abbey The London Season (Season 4 Xmas Special)
Eeyore PJs from Asda
Woodland Animals Duvet Set from Asda (it's really cute and my bed will make me happy)

I'm buying some stuffs from The Body Shop today too.

Oh also bought some red velvet leggings off Ebay too. Dark red, not red red lol.

Yowanda-san said:
I can never tell if, like, dakimakuras are socially acceptable or not.
If nobody else ever sees your dakimakura, surely its social acceptability is irrelevant?

Unless you plan to take it out with you in public, in which case I'd say yeah, probably not socially acceptable.

When it comes to hug pillows, apparently nothing is taboo - yes, even Non Non Biyori dakimakura

7b69494287cb75bc83c547a6da9b78e61393536031_full.jpg

$_35.JPG

Where do you buy the pillows from that the hug pillow cases fit?

I think i'd like one maybe depending on the cases available.

I'd have to swap my plushies for a place for it in my room though and dump them in a spare room as I don't have enough feesible space/place to put everything. I dislike nerdy clutter with no place for it. Instead my floors filled with clothes and dvds lol.

Some guy has nerd stuff all on the walls, piled up next to things like a wall, sofa etc, and of course all on bookshelves. It just doesn't even look like a nice geek shrine. It makes him look like a hoarder and the place just looked like a sh*t tip instead of a man cave *shudders*
He needs a trip to Ikea :p

It's national burger day! Since I'm a member of the Byron Club, today's email is not only for a sneak peek of next weeks new monthly burger, but the fact I can get one for free when I buy one! Wahoooo! So yeah it's some Welsh Rarebit Bacon Cheeseburger concoction I'm buying myself today :)

Downloaded from PlayStation Network (UK):
Metal Gear Solid - PlayStation

V has to come to many, but I want to start from the beginning of the Solid story.

One ticket for FACTS convention on September 26th in Ghent, Belgium.

FACTS is as far as i know the biggest convention in the Benelux. It will be my first time i attend a convention like this, so i'm looking forward to it. Guess setting a max. budget upfront is good idea :D

Back