What did you BUY today?

chaos said:
McIcy said:
DB Racing Screen for my ninja

You know the guys is cooler than you when he has his own ninja... I'm wondering if it's a genin, chunnin or jonin... ;D

I'd have to say Jonin by the sheer speed it moves at. Well it oved at anyway, I totally forgot to put fuel in yesterday and it ran out on the way to work, luckily I had just enough to get to the petrol station.

got me gunsmith cats burst V 1, 2 and 3 :)

McIcy said:
chaos said:
McIcy said:

You know the guys is cooler than you when he has his own ninja... I'm wondering if it's a genin, chunnin or jonin... ;D

I'd have to say Jonin by the sheer speed it moves at. Well it oved at anyway, I totally forgot to put fuel in yesterday and it ran out on the way to work, luckily I had just enough to get to the petrol station.

Nice. I've ran out of fuel just once ... and really, really far from any station, mobile signal or telephone... =S

chaos said:
got me gunsmith cats burst V 1, 2 and 3 :)

McIcy said:
chaos said:
McIcy said:

Nice. I've ran out of fuel just once ... and really, really far from any station, mobile signal or telephone... =S

Turns out I had fuel, it was the filter that was lose, so I am back to normal riding :D

Ordered Disney Tickets and Universal Studio Tickets today as it worked out cheaper to buy them now rather than get them when i got to Florida.

Also ordered gig tickets to see 3 Doors Down while I am in the US

4 4 £20 offer in gamestation f-zero GX 1080 avalanche super monkey ball 2 and guilty gear X2 on ps2 and neo mag xD wooo lights on the front cover xD

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness
The World Ends With You
Batman: The Dark Night Returns GN
Latest Power Slam
Latest NGamer
Latest Neo

Just bought the original Metal Gear Solid from eBay for a cool €15. I already own the game, but I don't have the case; so I basically just paid €15 for a case ^__^

Going back a bit, have to anounce I got an Eee PC! :eek:

230px-ASUS_Eee_White_Alt.jpg

muchly impressed with it, and linux generally (first use of) only cost £199, so basically can upgrade to a new one regularly at that price. (only got it for writing mainly anyway.

I may get the new version at some point and get Wine and try and run some old games on it *shrug*

Ryo Chan how is GTA 4 ??

i've seen screenshots and it looks really life-like
hope its not as rubbish and basic a storyline as some of the others

Back