What did you BUY today?

THE WEST WING Season 2
Just about finished the first season and loving it. Time to start stocking up. I love that there's 7 seasons in total. XD

Voddas, I haven't seen it myself but I just wanted to warn you once Sorkin stops writing every-frakking-episode, the general consensus is that it goes kinda downhill. You might want to savour them a bit. That's not to say it isn't decent television, but it loses its magic and a lot of people stopped watching... IIRC, he left after season 4.

Thanks for the heads up... I do have several friends who have seen the whole series and loved it throughout, so I'll keep my hopes up. I won't be hammering it anyway. Probably do a season a month like I did with CSI Vegas.
8)

Apple iPod Touch 32GB 2nd Gen, condition: A / new £ 180.00 :D from CEX.com

The Bank job and the invention of lying = £10 at HMV.

Went into Leeds today... I really shouldn't.

Nausicaa V. 3-6
20th Century Boys V. 1
Heavy Rain
Moon BD
Oldboy BD
Lust: Caution DVD

i didn't buy this today, but yesterday i bought

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath- Black Sabbath
Best of Bowie- David Bowie
Killswitch Engage- Killswitch Engage
The Ultimate Yes 35th Anniversary Collection- Yes

ayase said:

Heavy Rain

You'll love it. one of the best games i've played all year...possibly in my life.

OT: New work trousers, a small hole appeared just next to the left pocket. now its got larger since friday, i suspect the washing machine is the cause, so i'll be buying some more from Topman today...tempted to just buy another suit whilst i'm at it.

Done it picture form, the other thing i bought is Bakuman volume 1.

IMG_0280.jpg

Guess this could have gone in the "received" thread, but I finally got my copy of the Romeo x Juliet "Complete Tragedy" boxset.

ayase said:

Nausicaa V. 3-6
20th Century Boys V. 1
Heavy Rain
Moon BD
Oldboy BD
Lust: Caution DVD
Dude, the amount of quality contained within this haul is almost off the scale.

Indeed. When last I went to Leeds, I obtained nothing aside some rolls of bread and a bottle of orange-flavoured carbonated fluid bearing the taste of fish oil. (20p well spent.)

Back