What did you BUY today?

It's Friday so English breakfast, £22.00 Diesel and in the post Paris 2054 Renaissance DVD, heard it was good from a friend and it was cheap on Play.

Just picked up the Battle Royale 2-disc special edition, brand new, from Amazon's Marketplace for about €16! Yay! I've wanted this movie ever since I watched it on Film4, but I didn't want to fork out €25+ for it (which is the most common price for it online) so I'm really, really delighted I got it for such a good price! ^_^

Comics, Mac Format and Macworld magazines. It is getting to the time when I am going to have to get a new computer my poor old (9 years) iMac is just not able to cope with the current software anymore. I don't really need a laptop so I think a nice 24" iMac will be top of my list, although it will be just my luck to order one and the price go down or a new model be brought out within a few weeks.

After all the talks about buying stuff and Akira I decided to treat myself to something nice and bought Saikano....

And the Akira manga =)

CitizenGeek said:
chaos said:
And the Akira manga =)

Well, good luck trying to find the 3rd volume! It's impossible to find, and when you do find it, it always has an outrageous price (£240!) :/

And then I though the price I've paid a bit too much (but still worth it)... £ 26.77 at http://www.abebooks.co.uk - I've browsed a bit and it is really expensive website, but has a few hard to find items... worth as a lat resource.

Akira is kind of a childhood trauma for me. Back home in Brazil it was published sometime around early 90 and then all of a sudden in 92 they simply stopped publishing. By the number of chapters Akira has, I think they stopped publishing somewhere around the 5th volume... Because of that, I usually wait for a series to be complete before I buy it. I'm really excited that I'll finally be able to see the end of the manga ^_^

In the past 2 days (including today), I got:
Epic Warhammer 40K Daemonriders (Ebay).
Champion of Slaanesh - Warhammer (Ebay).
Spicy Chicken Ramen + 2 glasses of coke (Sakura).

I have to say, that it one of the spiciest meals I've ever ate. :D

Back