A can of coke
A sausage roll
A few mangas
A couple of DVDs
And more sweets =P

God, the Devil and Bob DVD Boxset - complete series - BRILLIANT

godkk0.jpg

Doberman Pharaoh said:
JESUS McIcy, why don't you just post one summary at the end of the day, are you going for some sort of record here?

Goddamn you annoy me sometimes.

Dude chill, no need to use capitals, I will sum up in future I was just so excited I found God the Devil and Bob as I have been looking for it everywhere

Doberman Pharaoh said:
JESUS McIcy, why don't you just post one summary at the end of the day, are you going for some sort of record here?

Your constant complaining is begining to urk me. :?

Although Doberman Pharaoh didn't come across on the right approach with his point, it's still valid and I do agree with him, the edit button is there for a reason. So yeah.

Nyu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

Constant complaining? What are you talking about? I've only complained about a few things on this board, because they've particularly annoyed me.

I can't stand spammers, and as Lupus said, there's an Edit button for a reason. I can understand if McIcy wasn't given much attention as a child and craves it now, but I have an account here and can speak up if I want.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Nyu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

Constant complaining? What are you talking about? I've only complained about a few things on this board, because they've particularly annoyed me.

I can't stand spammers, and as Lupus said, there's an Edit button for a reason. I can understand if McIcy wasn't given much attention as a child and craves it now, but I have an account here and can speak up if I want.

cool down guys you both have valid points

Nyu is right about constant Complaining and Doberman is right about constant post

McIcy has said it won't happen again, so Just Drop It

Please lets just get back on topic please

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Nyu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

My bad, i should have worded it differently. There are the people that spam, and then people complain, then the spammers spam. It's all just one big Catch 22 and really, all i want to see is good content on this forum.

Nyu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
Nyu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

My bad, i should have worded it differently. There are the people that spam, and then people complain, then the spammers spam. It's all just one big Catch 22 and really, all i want to see is good content on this forum.

I see your point, but I wanted to bring it up in order to get him to stop doing it. I see from his posts that his job is boring as hell, and he doesn't seem to do much there and so he may feel the need to use up some time by posting here. But we don't need an update every 5 minutes when he's done a poo or drank some water.

And yes I'm obviously exaggerating, but I'd rather see 5 top notch posts that you can reply to and get a dicussion going a day, than 500 ****** ones, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Turkey and seasoning sandwich
2x Evian
Ready salted Hula Hoops
Snickers Duo

That was like, my lunch and some other stuff.

Back