What did you BUY today?

Good luck with your art exam. Just wait til you do an art course at college and Uni. You have to pretty much walk in with a pram load of everything to even get a glimmer out of the person that's interviewing you. Quantity over quality seems to please them...

What do you have to do in your art exam? Is it one 6 hour exam or something?

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Good luck with your art exam. Just wait til you do an art course at college and Uni. You have to pretty much walk in with a pram load of everything to even get a glimmer out of the person that's interviewing you. Quantity over quality seems to please them...

What do you have to do in your art exam? Is it one 6 hour exam or something?

Thank you :)

Well we got given the title 'freedom' some weeks ago and have had since then to prepare for a 'final piece' We can pretty much do whatever we want,as long as there is a loose connection.It's a two day exam,so for the 5 periods at 6th form i would usually have,i'll be doing my art.And like i said,thats for two days :D

I love it when they say 'as long as it has a loose connection' because it doesn't matter what you do as long as you can explain to them the vaguest connection possible!

Hope you do well anyway.

A hot dog. And a fanta. Well, technically I didn't buy them. I got someone else to buy them and paid them...
I feel lazy now.

img035if2.jpg

8)

Back