What are you watching right now

Sami said:
Just finished watching the movie Death Proof.
Did you like this?
I thought it was painfully slow and the ending was weak.
Easily the worst Tarantino film.

(Planet terror is a much better part of grindhouse, but Machete is just awesome)

eggybob said:
Sami said:
Did you like this?

(Planet terror is a much better part of grindhouse, but Machete is just awesome)

Yes, I thought it was REALLY slow, when my friend kinda ...summed up what the plot was I expected a bit more than what happened, y'know?
I'd have to easily agree that Planet Terror was much better :wink:

Sami said:
eggybob said:
Sami said:
Did you like this?

Yes, I thought it was REALLY slow, when my friend kinda ...summed up what the plot was I expected a bit more than what happened, y'know?
I'd have to easily agree that Planet Terror was much better :wink:

I did like the car chase and the crash scene in the middle which was pretty awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
eggybob said:
Sami said:
Did you like this?

100% agree
and i love Tarantino, and as usual it was so well directed and the dialogue and soundtrack were spot on. It's just a shame the plot dragged and the build up was tiresome and pointless in the first half, whilst the second just didn't seem to flow after the first and was just a let down.
I wish old QT would stop making these homage films and go back to what he does best. I can't wait for his film Inglorious Bastards, Tarantino doing a war film! it just sounds great whether he'll ever get round to making it is the question on most fans' mind at the mo :(

Back on topic, just halfway through Death Note episode 5, well good, keeping up so far.

Back