What are you watching right now

The Pursuit of Happyness. I was plesantly surprised by this movie after not expecting that much from what I've been told by friends. I found it to be a fantastic movie from start to finish. Will Smith's natural charisma and dedication to his performance really shine through. His real life son (who plays his son in the movie) also puts up a more than worthy perfomance. I recommended it highly as a exceptionaly well executed underdog story.

Sami said:
Lelouch said:
The I.T crowd.

I love that show XD

I am watching the Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE:Tokyo Revelations OVA :D (Again)

Yeah, The I.T crowd is pretty cool, they had some sort of marathon running on more4.

And is Tsubasa Anime good?, Because i've heard most of it is just filler but like good filler(if there is such a thing).

Lelouch said:
Sami said:
Lelouch said:
The I.T crowd.

I love that show XD

Yeah, The I.T crowd is pretty cool, they had some sort of marathon running on more4.

And is Tsubasa Anime good?, Because i've heard most of it is just filler but like good filler(if there is such a thing).

Aah, to be honest I don't like it much myself, but saying that, I'm very much manga based for it ..The anime cut a lot out, put in some ..odd filler and so on. (I've heard some people don't think it's to bad though, but I think that's based on that they haven't read the manga?). They ended up cancelling after season 2 ended though :?

But the OVA is really really very good, but you'd really have to have had read the manga, (To about volume 15+) to really know what's going on :)
Only part one is out right now but the second (of three) is coming out in ..just under 3 weeeks?

/so ending my ramblings :lol:

Taxi 1 and 2 marathon, I love these films such a great mix of comedy and action

soon to go home (its 6am) and sleep for the day ready for tonights partying

Sami said:
Lelouch said:
Sami said:
Lelouch said:
The I.T crowd.

I love that show XD

Aah, to be honest I don't like it much myself, but saying that, I'm very much manga based for it ..The anime cut a lot out, put in some ..odd filler and so on. (I've heard some people don't think it's to bad though, but I think that's based on that they haven't read the manga?). They ended up cancelling after season 2 ended though :?

But the OVA is really really very good, but you'd really have to have had read the manga, (To about volume 15+) to really know what's going on :)
Only part one is out right now but the second (of three) is coming out in ..just under 3 weeeks?

/so ending my ramblings :lol:

Wow thanks that is alot of help so i think i'll take a look into the anime i've already read a lot of the manga on the net, Yet i only own volume#1 because non of my local stores has volume#2, So thanks alot.

Back