What are you listening to Now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Song of Reproduction as performed by Flanders & Swann
Classic musical satire on High fidelity types!

(former Majorclanger1)

I'm currently going through 1001 albums to listen to before you die, because I got bored with the same music over and over.

Just listened to Fun House - The Stooges

And now McCartney - Paul McCartney.

Muu_Puklip said:
Am in a bit of a Depeche Mode mood.
A... Depeche Mood?

This stays on my iPod in anticipation of one day being on the run in a burnt out Chrysler LeBaron. That day was not today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually haven't listened to anything today yet but the last thing I listened to last night was one of Ludovico Einaudi's performances at the Royal Albert Hall. I cried through half of it. I love his work and this sort of music genre was never to my taste before him.

Never have lyrics been so poetic and so unlikely. The man is undoubtedly a one-off.

I got so many funny looks when i was at Asda earlier, i could not keep a straight face listening to these guys.

My 2 fave albums from Bright Eyes, I'm Wide Awake, it's Morning! and Cassadaga.

2 great albums full of songs that uplift one track, then bring you crashing down into the depths of despair the next. From the beautiful fragility of Lua to the gloriously raucous Road to Joy and then the heartrending No One Would Riot For Less, listening to this lot is a real roller-coaster ride of emotion.

I've gotten back into Bebops OST again(is there ever a time you can go "off" it?) and been listening to Gotta Knock a Little Harder a fair bit. such a good track:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back