What are you listening to Now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this very moment I'm listening to the latest episode of I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue - featuring Tony Hawks in the "Pick-Up Song" round singing "Gangnam Style".

I've just found out that these guys have split up. I'm not happy seeing as this is probably my favourite Japanese band. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian Wolf said:
At this very moment I'm listening to the latest episode of I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue - featuring Tony Hawks in the "Pick-Up Song" round singing "Gangnam Style".

Possibly one of the best things I've heard in a while :lol:

It's December, so you'll be sick of Fairytale soon enough. Have some lesser played Pogues.

Ha, I'd never seen that Right Stuf penguin video before. I'm eternally grateful that people like Shawn are willing to make tits of themselves for the amusement of others.

This might be my favourite song ever. Those last 4 or 5 minutes are utterly devastating. I like the album so much I bought the studio and live versions.

American Idiot by Green Day.

Played little else since seeing the musical in London last Saturday :p

fabricatedlunatic said:
This might be my favourite song ever. Those last 4 or 5 minutes are utterly devastating. I like the album so much I bought the studio and live versions.

Awesome! Saw Mono live in Bristol a fortnight ago, absolutely superb! Big, big noise in a teeny, tiny venue.

Halo is my fave track of theirs, still waiting to experience it live.

Curse you for the 1980s Nik Kershaw attack Max. That's like a molotov when you are down and getting a kicking from a horde of zombies. :(

Have some Nekomimi Mode!

Cleared the sleep out of my brain this morning with Maybeshewill's 1st album 'Not For The Want Of Trying' - heavy post-rock, sampling various movie soundtracks. Saw them live a few weeks back (supporting God Is An Astronaut) and they finished their set with a blistering version of that album's title track, awesome stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back