What are you listening to Now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to the Batman: The Dark Knight Returns soundtrack. It makes me want to watch the film again, even though it's been less than a week.

Might listen to the Non Non Biyori soundtrack again afterwards, they're kind of similar.

Been listening to a bit of the Hotline Miami soundtrack. While Roller Mobster is a great track, this one just amuses me with its drums, bass and a neat guitar solo at the end:

Last edited by a moderator:
The music from Love Live is pretty great. A bunch of tracks from the show have made it into my regular music rotation. I think my personal favourite is Snow Halation. I keep meaning to listen to the songs from outside of the Anime but I have no idea where to begin.

After they made the opening song Flyers for Death Parade, I went through the various songs Bradio have done. And I love it!

Will definitely be getting their first full length album. :)

I enjoyed Space Dandy and I wanted to have the tune that plays over the little prologue bit ("Space Dandy... he's a Dandy guy, in space", I expect there's a specific term for that sort of bit but I can't think what it is just now) so I picked up the OST (both sets). Luckily, the other 3 hours and 15 minutes or so aren't bad either (that particular track is a little under 2 minutes).

I'm finding it surprisingly listenable even just playing in order. I usually end up picking bits out of soundtracks and only occasionally listening to the whole thing (usually on random) but I might end up playing this one in full quite often. It is quite long to listen to the whole thing though, I don't often listen to music for that long at one time and I do kind of like to mix things up occasionally. Plus, I did pick up a couple of other CDs at the same time and it'd be a shame if I never listened to those.

I guess that's part of the problem with collecting music, it can be tough to find time to listen to it all.

alt-J - Fitzpleasure.

Never heard anything by them before. Heard it last night as it features on the Battleborn E3 Trailer and OMG it's such a good song!!!

Musically, I think Gunship's new album is a bit indistinct, but they can certainly get a good video together.

Listening to the Space Brothers OP/ED collection. It makes me feel so moon.

Worth it for that joke alone (also, good music).

I do occasionally feel compelled to do stretches for some reason.

So this song was a 'Devil Tier (the hardest difficulty)' across all instruments on Rock Band 4 and I was curious to know why, now I'm addicted to it.
It's from the Noise Rock genre so many of you will probably diss it completely :lol: .

*Video has been taken down by Copyright*

The song is called Dream Genie from the band Lightning Bolt (from the album Fantasy Empire, released back in March 2015).

It doesn't have any guitar whatsoever, it's all bass. There's drums and vocals of course.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Ah, great. I'm really hoping Metropolis Part 1 is also 6 across the board. It deserves it.

I can confirm Metropolis Part 1 is also Devil Tier on all instruments. This means that Rock Band 4 is the first game in the series to have 2 full Devil Tier songs in one setlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back