Waterstones' 3 for 2 is back on (I think)

I think the 3 for 2 is going to finish now, when I was in yesterday the woman behind the pay counter said I was lucky as it is supposed to be finished now, so get the volumes you need as soon as possible before they take the stickers off the front :D ...Unless its just up here in Newcastle....it'd be my luck if my Waterstones is one of the few.

Dracos said:
I assume it is probably pay at the door. I think I have made up my mind to go so may see you there.

Well if you do go, il be wearing a long jacket, I have a long fringe with very short jacket, and if you see a Death Note t-shirt with an L on the back, thats me too. IL be with my gf, so just take random stabs asking for 'Spyro' :lol: If i hear you, il pop up.

If you want my mobile number though just ask in a PM and il give you it.

Hmm, I'll also be attending, though I'm better off shooting to Liverpool's Waterstones for the anime gathering. Hmm, I've been told people'll be cosplaying there so I might join my friends and try mine out.

Well it was very good. Typically my girlfriend won something in the raffle, unlike myself :lol:

Dracos did you go in the end??

Spyro201 said:
Well it was very good. Typically my girlfriend won something in the raffle, unlike myself :lol:

Dracos did you go in the end??

Yep I was there.

I was the guy in the leather trenchcoat wearing my shades all night. Other distinctive features are the long hair, goatee and a fair amount of piercings.

I felt a little out of place as I think the only people there older than me were a couple of the parents.

It was so funny the guy running it mentioning about importing all the time, as most of my stuff is imported. I got out of there without buying anything, mainly because I have already pre-ordered any titles I am interested in, although I was tempted by the odd bit.

I think I may remember you :lol: Im not joking but I did think at one point "could that be him". But ah well :lol:

I could be the worlds best spy, because I am pretty distinctive to look at yet no one seems to remember me.

There was some teen guy outside with a group of girls, that for some reason wanted their pictures taken with me. So I mentioned forums to him (as I thought it could be you), he did not seem to understand and just said all he knew was Tokyopop.

:lol: Ah. I was gonna pin some cloth saying 'Spyro201' to my back in a hope you'd find me, but I figured people would look at me strange

I think there may well have been stranger people there than that.

I thought it was a bit odd to do it in Newport and not Cardiff.

Trying to get back on topic I am surprised at how little manga they actually had.

Yeah, they only had that one extra table which wasnt really that brilliant. Well, it wasnt that bad :lol: I felt it could have been worse.

Back