Waterstones' 3 for 2 is back on (I think)

Semajer

Brigade Leader
I didn't go myself but on the recipt of my recent manga buyings it said that there was 3 for 2.

I hope it wasn't just a mistake, with the amount of manga from Simon & Schuster in the comming months, I think I'll need it.

It's pretty random.

I bought a load of stuff in the Liverpool store. The cost of one book was deducted, then manually re-added...the assistant checked with someone who cleared things up, then deducted it again (all down to confusion and the deal not being properly outlined)...so I got one free in the end.

In short: buy three consecutive books (ie. 1-3 or 13-15) and one of them will be free.

Probably best to check at the counter before you get too excited though.

i've found that sometimes,even when the stickers weren't on the books there was a three for two on!it seems like my local waterstones almost constantly has one on,which is good for me^_^

I went into my waterstones today and i tisn't on even though they had a few 3 for 2 stickers on bleach.Also during January I went shopping with my mum and she decided to treat me to two manga while she brought herself a book now on one of the mangas it had a three for two sticker on and the person only charged us for two even though the 3 for 2 offer ended

Rog said:
WH Smiths have a 3 for 2 on ALL books on their website however it ends on Tuesday.

You know i never realised WH Smiths even SOLD manga till i had a wander in last week while looking for a cheap memory stick...

I saw I think it was Naruto still having the 3-for-2 stickers on in my Waterstones, but the rest weren't.
Geez.... WH Smith website takes a while per page, and I have a fast connection.

Yeah, the offer is back on at my Waterstones in Grimsby, Lincolnshire. Still can't compete with Book Depo's prices and range, though!

3 for 2 has got to be a genius idea

i've bought:
Bleach 1-6
DearS x2 (girlfriend likes it)
.Hack// - legend of the twilight

It's on with a vengeance in Liverpool...everything's definitely in the deal, and they've got a great range...even stuff that's not officially out here yet.

Bliss!!! Just got PHantasy Degree 6-7 and Girls Bravo in the rebirth of our store's 3-for-2 offer!

I love my Waterstones! :D

MONONOKE said:
Just saw they have the offer on
too bad they haven't put the stickers on the manga I am collecting
I asked the desk at Preston's store, and they said they just ran out of stickers, therefore, every manga was on offer.
You may want to check up on that if you're still interested.

Back