To be tested:
Evangelion: 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo
Free! Eternal Summer
Ga-Rei-Zero (S.A.V.E.)
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
Tokyo ESP
Tokyo Ghoul (Collector's Edition)

IncendiaryLemon said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the S1 dubbed discs/S2 release ended up being region AB since Madman and MVM have it.
There's always the JP movie release in December though if you need something Love Live on BD :D

Also just a mention since I haven't seen it posted in this thread before, but Sentai's geolocked discs play on my UK Xbone.
Not sure why you'd use the Xbone as a BD player though since it's god awful compared to the PS3/4. There's isn't even a button mapped to the pop-up menu.

If I'm being honest I just want the nice box. I just discovered that NIS doesn't ship it outside of the US anyway. Also, if the LL Movie JP BD has English subs, I'd totally be down for importing it :D

IncendiaryLemon said:
If I'm being honest I just want the nice box. I just discovered that NIS doesn't ship it outside of the US anyway. Also, if the LL JP BD has English subs, I'd totally be down for importing it :D
Both the series and movie BDs have English subtitles. I've pre-ordered the Amazon JP exclusive because dat box. Doubt I'll have anything to put in it though.

I also ran into the same problem with NIS's store. Emailed UP1USA and they are in the process of attempting to order me a copy. Have been advised that (for obvious reasons) I'd be paying the store price, plus shipping within USA to their warehouse, from warehouse to UK and then the UK postage. Cost could be around $82.00, but hey, It's still better than either not having it at all or picking up a massively marked up second hand copy!

I like Love Live but I have to be careful about my money at the moment, otherwise I'd probably do that same. That being said, I might treat myself to the BD. Getting a *little* off topic but can someone tell me the difference between this version and this version of the JP BD, aside from about £10 and a slightly nice box?.

Seems like the LE comes with a song CD, 28 page booklet, extra BD disc and some other jazz.
It'll probably be a very similar package to the Ghost in the Shell new movie/Code Geass Akito/Gundam The Origin releases if you've seen those.

Off topic end.

thedoctor2016 said:
Has anyone received there FMA CE to test it out yet?

If you are referring to Fullmetal Alchemist BD by FUNimation then yea it's region locked.

I haven't got the CE or LE but the standard version is region locked and i believe they use the same discs.

Mrclt1994 said:
Durarara!!x2 Shou Bluray Volume 1 - region free

List updated. Thanks for the confirmation. :)

NormanicGrav said:
To be tested:
Evangelion: 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo
Free! Eternal Summer
Ga-Rei-Zero (S.A.V.E.)
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
Tokyo ESP
Tokyo Ghoul (Collector's Edition)

Added to the list (in green), thanks. :)

Does anyone have Book of Bantorra? Can they confirm it works on a UK BD player via the trick? I have a region free blu-ray player but it is a noisy bastard nowadays, need to replace it!

britguy said:
Does anyone have Book of Bantorra? Can they confirm it works on a UK BD player via the trick? I have a region free blu-ray player but it is a noisy bastard nowadays, need to replace it!
I've got the collection and it does work with the old trick. I've tested it but I haven't actually gotten around to watching the show.

Smeelia said:
britguy said:
I've got the collection and it does work with the old trick. I've tested it but I haven't actually gotten around to watching the show.

Cheers for the confirmation, now to decide if I want the show :p

Dragonar Academy: Complete Series - tested & confirmed region A/B

Sword Art Online II Set 3: Calibur - region free

I have received my Collected Works of Hayao Miyazaki BD set from Amazon US to be put away for xmas and on the bottom it indicates Region A, B and C compatibility - will test it but I am confident it will work for Region B players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back