Overseas US: FUNimation Limited Edition, Anime Classics and S.A.V.E./Essentials releases

Added the March releases, this months will see three Limited Editions and two Steelbooks. And this is now the second month without any Essentials releases.

• Black Clover: Season 3 Part 3 (Limited Edition)
  • BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt So I'll Max Out My Defense: Season 01 (Limited Edition)
  • Dragon Ball Z: Season 08 (Steelbook)
  • Dragon Ball Z: Season 09 (Steelbook)
  • Fruits Basket: Season Two Part Two (Limited Edition)

Also updated the Essentials releases for Juni Taisen: Zodiac War: Season One, Myriad Colors Phantom World: The Complete Series, Samurai Warriors: The Complete Series, and The Royal Tutor: The Complete Series to mark if they have a reversible cover ... only Myriad Colors has one where you read the title on the spine.

Link to the Google Spreadsheet

Added the May releases to the spreadsheet, containing three Limited Editions and two Essentials releases.

• Ace Attorney: The Complete First Season (Essentials)
  • Cannon Busters (Limited Edition)
  • Infinite Dendrogram (Limited Edition)
  • NEW GAME! Season One & NEW GAME!! Season Two (Essentials)
  • Plunderer: Part One (Limited Edition)

Also updated some Essentials releases to mark if they have a reversible covers, meaning if the title is visible on the spine. Some of those have the same front/back cover as the normal side of the sheet like Dagashi Kashi: Season Two (marked as Reversible cover [completely]) and others don't like Heroic Age (marked as Reversible cover [spine only]). The titles updated are; Dagashi Kashi: Season Two, Heroic Age: The Complete Series, Luck & Logic: The Complete Series, The Rolling Girls: The Complete Series, Tsugumomo: The Complete Series

Added the June and July releases, and after some months of absence (last was in December last year) we see again some Classics releases, three in all, but the Essentials seem to go slower now lately compared to when that line replaced to the old S.A.V.E. releases. Also one Limited Edition edition is coming in July.

• A Certain Magical Index: Season One (Essentials)
  • ALL-OUT!!: The Complete Series (Essentials)
  • Last Exile -Fam, the Silver Wing-: Complete Collection (Essentials)
  • Mob Psycho 100: Season 01 (Classics)
  • Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar: The Complete Series (Classics)
  • The Vision of Escaflowne: The Complete Series (Classics)
  • Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! (Limited Edition)

Update Fruits Basket: Season 1 (Limited Edition) to signal the new regular release. Also updated the Limited Edition for A Certain Magical Index: Part One, Last Exile -Fam, the Silver Wing-, Mob Psycho 100, Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar: Part One, and The Vision of Escaflowne: The Complete Series + Movie to signal the new Essentials for the first two and Classics release for the last three. And finally also updated Plunderer: Part One to add the UPC code and release date for the regular Part Two release.

Added the August and September releases to the spreadsheet;

• A Certain Magical Index II: Season Two (Essentials)
  • Black Clover: Season 3 Part 5 (Limited Edition) not technically a limited edition but compared to the regular release it comes with an art book, just like the Part 5 releases for Season 1 and 2.
  • Ga-Rei: Zero: The Complete Series (Essentials)
  • Robotech (Limited Edition)
  • The Tatami Galaxy: The Complete Series (Classics 2018)
  • Ultimate Otaku Teacher: The Complete Series (Essentials)

Also updated Black Clover: Season 3 Part 3 to signal the release of Part 4 and 5, and Ga-Rei-Zero: Complete Series (S.A.V.E.) to signal the new Essentials release. Last Exile -Fam, the Silver Wing-: Complete Collection (Essentials) was also updated to add the correct release date.

Last edited:
A lot to catch up as i was away from updating the spreadsheet for some months. Will i do better from now on? Well don't know can't make any promises about this.

October
  • C3: CubedxCursedxCurious: The Complete Series (Essentials)
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: The Complete Series (rightstuf.com Exclusive) not sure if this is a chipboard box release
  • The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan: The Complete Series (Essentials)
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Seasons 1+2 (Essentials)

November
  • Akudama Drive: The Complete Season (Limited Edition)
  • Darling in the Franxx (Steelbook)
  • Fire Force: Season 2: Part 2 (Limited Edition)
  • How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord: The Complete Series (Classics)
  • Love Live! Sunshine!!: The Complete Series (Essentials)
  • My Roommate is a Cat: The Complete Series (Essentials)
  • Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (Limited Edition)
  • Restaurant to Another World: Season One (Essentials)

December
  • Harukana Receive: The Complete Season (Essentials)

January
  • Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero: The Complete Series (Essentials)
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Season One (Steelbook)
  • The Devil is a Part-Timer!: Season 1 (Classics)

February
  • Attack on Titan: The Final Part 1 (Limited Edition)
  • Berserk: The Complete Series (Essentials)
  • By the Grace of the Gods (Limited Edition)
  • Dr. STONE: Season One (Steelbook)
  • Katana Maidens ~ Toji No Miko: The Complete Series (Essentials)

Also updated The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Ultimate Collector's Edition to signal there's an Essentials release for both The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan. Further more also updated Fire Force: Season 1 Part 2 (Limited Edition) to add the complete season 1 regular edition, Love Live! Sunshine!!: Season 2 (Limited Edition) to mark the Essentials Season 1 & 2 release, both The Rising of the Shield Hero (Limited Edition) releases to mark the release of a regular edition, How Not to Summon a Demon Lord: The Complete Series to signal the Essentials release, Haibane Renmei (Classics) to add the regular release, DARLING In The FRANXX, Dr. STONE and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime to mark the Steelbook release. And updated Akira 4K to mark the re-release as a regular edition. Also Berserk Season One (Limited Edition) has been updated to add the Essentials release, My Hero Academia: Season Four Part Two (Limited Edition) to mark the complete regular Season 4 release.

@Stiivun looking at the image for Iron-Blooded Orphans on Rightstuf site it looks like 2 amaray cases in a chipboard box. Looks exactly the same as if you bought the 2 LE back when it was first released. (I have it at home and looks exactly the same to me).

@Stiivun looking at the image for Iron-Blooded Orphans on Rightstuf site it looks like 2 amaray cases in a chipboard box. Looks exactly the same as if you bought the 2 LE back when it was first released. (I have it at home and looks exactly the same to me).

Hmm, I bought the IBO Part 1 LE which came with the art box and two amaray cases with slipcovers inside, and then I later purchased the two sets with slipcovers for Part 2 to fill the box, so there were 4 cases inside that box... It kind of peeves me that they came out with another set similar to that for a lot less $$ than I spent to put mine together, but I do love the looks of having slipcovers on four amarays inside an art box over just two, even if it does take up more shelf space...

Iron Blooded Orphans LE Boxset with Parts 1 and 2

Thanks again Gemsy-chan and GWG for the confirmation on the Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: The Complete Series set.

Added the March releases to the Google spreadsheet which went rather fast as there's only one Limited Edition and one Essentials release.
  • Dr. STONE: Stone Wars (Limited Edition)
  • Planetarian OVAs + Movie (Essentials)

Added the two 'special' FUNimation April releases to the spreadsheet, one Limited Edition and one Essentials release. A slow month for sure.
  • Dances with the Dragons: The Complete Series (Essentials)
  • Wonder Egg Priority: The Complete Season (Limited Edition)

Added the three FUNimation May releases to the spreadsheet, two Limited Editions and one Essentials release.

• Anemone: Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution (Essentials)
  • Black Clover: Season 4 (Limited Edition)
  • Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier Than Real Life!: The Complete Season (Limited Edition)

Back