Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually want inane quotes despoiling your media packaging Lawrence?

I too must express my admiration for the Redline BD... As long as that blue circle is a removable sticker.

Shiroi Hane said:
Stat sheet?
The thing that was inside the R1 release with the girls/the planes they were modelled after/their associated animal/etc. You bought the R2J release, right?

Though this isn't exactly the right topic, since I mentioned it here it's the best one I know...
For anyone wondering about its specs since I mentioned it, someone (probably Kaze) uploaded a back cover shot of their French movie 1 BD to Amazon.
...sous-titres being French for subtitles.

Hmm, Bleach having full english audio and sub, i'm game. If only more French/German releases had more langauges.....

Don't worry, for those missing out the reviews and recommendations and stuff on Strike Witches' box, Redline has you covered.

Still, the Strike Witches cover is a lot better than some of Manga's recent releases.

:s

So lovely. I don't remember why I don't have SW (either season) on import, must have clashed with something else.

36305304.jpg

95957068.jpg

47009798.jpg

34811881.jpg

wldsg.jpg

83337405.jpg

Yay, they're using the one cover from TGWLTS I actually found pretty.

Might be cheap and get Welcome To The Space Show on DVD, so I'll get Manga's version instead of importing if so, and I'll probably be shameful and get VK:G if I don't hate season 1 (which is coming up soon in my backlog).

R

Bleach series 7 cover already? Will these have slim DVDs or Fatpacks?
I have series 5 as a fatpack but thankfully we only have one red box set, so it won't look too inconsistent

No Vampire Bund on Blu-ray makes me sad. Will import from America for region free dvd-blu-ray combo pack goodness.

memorium said:
Ario said:

HADOOKEN!

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SL_x1rRg7mM?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SL_x1rRg7mM?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

It's okay for male characters as the thickness of the 'brows is directly proportional to their manliness. See exhibit A:

But girls with eye caterpillars just ain't right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back