Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eehehehe, the Deadman Wonderland logo looks like it's saying "Derdman Wonderland". The problem with the other artwork, is it seems that the Japanese BD artwork was merely character art and was frankly, very boring. So I vastly prefer this art over the Japanese artwork. Also, I love the placement of the BBFC logo =3.

Loving Aria and Stein's Gate. They both look great! Stein's Gate is particularly beautiful. The kind of faded watercolour effect is just amazing!

mang5299konseason2part2.jpg

So even after screwing up the spine for the initial cover of the first half they didn't manage to double check this one?
I believe it's meant to be Episodes 14-26, not 12-26.
Also, what was wrong with the picture of Mio that was on the spine for Sentai's release that it's been changed?

Mangaranga said:
mang5299konseason2part2.jpg

So even after screwing up the spine for the initial cover of the first half they didn't manage to double check this one?
I believe it's meant to be Episodes 14-26, not 12-26.
Also, what was wrong with the picture of Mio that was on the spine for Sentai's release that it's been changed?
It's supposed to be 14-27, not 14-26 and most definitely not 12-26.

And as for the spine image, it's likely that their matching them up with the season one singles which (if manga kept everything the same as the bandai singles) had the cover art on the spines.

It's good to see MangaUK trying to get the spines for K-ON! to match...shame they didn't do that with Strike Witches.

Why is there a BBFC logo right in the middle of the spine? I would have thought it would be at the bottom?

I never thought I'd see the day, but I daresay Manga are actually getting rather good at cover design. I have no criticisms of the covers of Blue Exorcist, Steins;Gate, Fam or F/SN. None. Those are all really nice covers.

But what's that Hellsing Ultimate one? Please don't tell me the DVD release is getting a nice box like the US release but the BD isn't, that would just spoil everything.

ayase said:
I never thought I'd see the day, but I daresay Manga are actually getting rather good at cover design. I have no criticisms of the covers of Blue Exorcist, Steins;Gate, Fam or F/SN. None. Those are all really nice covers.

But what's that Hellsing Ultimate one? Please don't tell me the DVD release is getting a nice box like the US release but the BD isn't, that would just spoil everything.

The Hellsing one is for the original series (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hellsing-The-Co ... ertainment) ..no idea why it says Hellsing Ultimate D:

I really hope we get another Collectors Edition of Berserk otherwise Movie 2 is gonna look a bit odd alongside my movie 1

Oh and the spine for T&B says volume 3 when it should say 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back