Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely wouldn't count Taiga as a loli - her classification as an iconic Tsundere is kind of so overpowering it sort of trumps anything else she might be.

I guess Renge sort of counts as a loli? For me, they definitely have to have that infantilised sort of look - and generally their attitude has to be more on the playful, mischievous or submissive side of things. Taiga is just too domineering/brash for me to really see her that way.

Shiroi Hane said:
thedoctor2016 said:
She is aged 18
And Evangeline Athanasia Kitty McDowell is hundreds of years old, so are many other loli-type characters.
Did I hear someone asking for a 1,000 year old dragon?

Anime Limited Artwork

Expelled From Paradise (NOT FINAL STILL IMAGES)
[spoilerbutton]
81FjPU%2BYZYL._SL1500_.jpg

81g7PtnaVVL._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
Sword Art Online II: Part 2 [DVD]
[spoilerbutton]
91ypcbx2dwL._SL1500_.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Maybe it's just me, but I vastly prefer the new plain Danganronpa artwork. The old one was just a horrific colour vomit mess.

My copy was dispatched this morning, hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow.

Buzz201 said:
Maybe it's just me, but I vastly prefer the new plain Danganronpa artwork. The old one was just a horrific colour vomit mess.

My copy was dispatched this morning, hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow.

That's the first time I've heard it I dislike the crosshairs in the logo as that is no. Official art anywhere

IncendiaryLemon said:
I don't see how it could be classified as misrepresenting the show. I much prefer to the bland and boring cover we ended up getting.

Looks to me like a happy show about a bunch of teenagers and a friendly teddy bear. Is that not the case? I may regret my purchase... :p

Buzz201 said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
I don't see how it could be classified as misrepresenting the show. I much prefer to the bland and boring cover we ended up getting.

Looks to me like a happy show about a bunch of teenagers and a friendly teddy bear. Is that not the case? I may regret my purchase... :p

The front cover now looks like it's about one disgruntled teenager and his teddy bear :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back